Welcome to week 6!
Monday mornings can be quite hard to get up & go running but I have managed to do it now for 6 weeks. It’s not pretty I can assure you!!
This morning I realised that I actually love my 6.30am runs. Here are my top five reasons:
1. There are no flies at that time of the day.
2. The cicadas are still asleep, so it’s very quiet.
3. The morning air is fresh, crisp & clean.
4. The day is brand new – everything is ahead of me.
5. I’ve done my exercise for the day and feel ready for whatever the day throws at me.