Weekly Photo Challenge: Threes

Sydney is a beautiful city and I love to visit the harbour whenever I’m there.  I was up early for a run before being locked inside at work meetings all day and decided to take these pictures of work going on at the Opera House. I was inspired by the weekly photo challenge topic of Threes and hope I have interpreted the topic correctly.  I’d love to hear your comments.

One thought on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Threes

1. February 25, 2014 at 2:33 am

I really like the different ways that the light is reacting with the trees, clouds and the building in the first shot. Just lovely.

• February 25, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Thanks for your comment! I love that about the photo as well, and the fact that I’ve never seen that view before was like discovering some hidden treasure!! It’s certainly a lovely place, it’s why I always try to visit the harbour when I’m in Sydney as the views are amazing. 😊

2. February 25, 2014 at 5:35 am

What great subject matter! I’m no runner but I could fancy a slow walk past the Opera House 🙂

• February 25, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my photo challenge. If I’m honest, by the time I got to the Opera House I was walking, as I love taking in the views of the beautiful harbour, the city skyline and the Opera House. 😊

3. February 25, 2014 at 7:23 pm

Wonderful set of images. Great submission for the challenge.

4. February 25, 2014 at 11:48 pm

Thanks for becoming a subscriber. Happy blogging.

5. March 4, 2014 at 7:27 pm

I’d love to see Sydney!

6. March 6, 2014 at 10:46 pm

I have a hundred word story based on your lovely pictures, would love know your opinion.

• March 6, 2014 at 10:57 pm

I enjoyed your story and think it fitted my pictures very nicely – thanks for using my pictures! All the best to you 😊