Weekly photo challenge: Texture – at the beach

imageI love the way this photo shows the different textures of the sand.  It was taken on a warm and sunny winter’s day and the sunshine made the water sparkle. The clear, clean water shows off the colours and the textures. It was taken on my iPhone.

This week’s photo challenge is all about finding textures in different places.  This link takes you to the main wordpress page if you would like to read more about it and see other examples of photos.

This week, share a texture found in an unexpected place. It could be made of natural material or with man-made objects.

This is a great opportunity to look at the world in a slightly different way….

I love the beach and I love textures, so this really appealed to me.  I hope you enjoy it too.

One thought on “Weekly photo challenge: Texture – at the beach

1. August 11, 2014 at 11:00 pm

I hope you copy write all your pictures. You do amazing work!!

• August 12, 2014 at 5:35 pm

Thanks heaps for your comment!! I particularly love this photo as the colours and textures are so clear and bright. As to copyrighting my pictures, I sometimes do but usually forget to do it before I post them. I’m just happy someone finds them at all and when they find them interesting it’s is a bonus 🙂

• August 12, 2014 at 10:38 pm

Love it!! I promise I won’t steal it. It just makes me nervous that you put such beautiful work out there with no copyright, I’m afraid someone will steal it. Well, keep up the good work!!

~Kate

2. August 12, 2014 at 12:43 pm

That is a breathtaking photo!

• August 12, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Thanks Laura, I think so too!! Very happy that others also can enjoy it. Now following you, I though I was before but obviously not. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in wordpress land. Thanks for visiting me.

3. August 12, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Ooh, what a lovely texture! So refreshing and invigorating!

• August 12, 2014 at 9:56 pm

Thanks for your lovely comment, I’m happy that you like it 🙂 I’m really thrilled with how it had turned out & fits the theme too.

4. August 12, 2014 at 9:33 pm

I like the gradation of colour. Outstanding photo!

5. August 14, 2014 at 6:27 pm

You captured the lovely colors and texture so beautifully!

• August 14, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Thanks Connie! Glad you like it too.

6. August 20, 2014 at 10:32 pm

Beach! Beach! Beach! Beach! Nice photo 🙂
    I’m off to Tavira in the Algarve in another week or so and I can’t wait. Beaches to die for!

• August 22, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Thanks for stopping by Jo. I too love the beach!! Sounds like you are going to some more amazing places – enjoy!! Hope we get to read about them as well 🙂