Weekly Photo Challenge: Express yourself silly!

I’m running a bit late for the week’s photo challenge with the topic Express Yourself  but I can assure you that I have been thinking about it since I saw it last weekend.  I think it makes a great topic and the many varied posts show that you all agreed!

How do I express myself?

I blog! I write, I take pictures, I share, I read, I comment, I like.  If you haven’t visited my blog for a while, don’t be shy come and check it out.  http://www.debs-world.com

My Blog!

My Blog!

How do I express myself?

My face! I can’t keep my thoughts to myself as my face gives me away every time.

Playing in a friend's princess tent

Playing in a friend’s princess tent

How do I express myself?

Bright colours!  I love orange and yellow and bright colourful things in my clothes, my accessories, my car, flowers, the list just goes on…..

How do I express myself?

Talking to anyone anywhere – just ask my daughters – I will talk to anyone!

I’m glad I’ve finally done this post as it’s been hanging over my head all week!

One thought on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Express yourself silly!

1. Anonymous
    January 30, 2015 at 8:15 pm

This was a wonderful expression full of energy. Better late than never. 🙂

• January 31, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Thanks for the comment, much appreciated 🙂

2. January 30, 2015 at 11:49 pm

Wonderful! Really liked to see your smile and to know more about you! Thank you.

• January 31, 2015 at 9:05 am

Always happy to see your comments and encouragement – thanks for taking the time to stop and comment. I really wanted to get the post done as it had been rolling around in my head for a while although it didn’t quite work out as I planned! Have a lovely weekend 🙂

3. January 31, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Well, I love how you’ve expressed yourself Deb. We now know you a little bit better. I love the photo of you in the Princess Tent – it looks like you had a marvellous time 🙂

• February 1, 2015 at 7:10 am

Thanks, I’m glad you liked it! I did have fun in the tent – as my face shows only too well 😊