Weekly photo challenge: hitting the wall (metaphorically speaking)

Hitting the wall

climbing the wall

who put the wall there in the first place?

Metaphorically speaking the ‘wall’ can be anything that is a challenge.  I’ve hit a few walls in my life and no doubt there’s more to come.  How do we cope? That’s a personal choice we all make.

I try to escape by running away (literally) for a while and I find that exercise of any sort helps.  This board hangs on the front wall of our house and sums it up very nicely!

Life is indeed like riding a bicycle

Life is indeed like riding a bicycle

This week’s Daily Post weekly challenge is WALL.  I’ve taken a different slant to many others – that’s nothing new!!

Share an image of a wall that reveals something about a place, people, or you.

Click on my link for lots more great takes on the topic of wall.  Everyone has interpreted it differently (as usual).

I also have a Facebook wall if you’d like to come over and visit – here’s a link to my online wall places.

One thought on “Weekly photo challenge: hitting the wall (metaphorically speaking)

1. March 14, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Nice post for this challenge, Deb. 🙂

• March 14, 2015 at 10:11 pm

Thanks Stefano, it came to me while I was out riding my bike, which was sort of the whole point!

2. March 15, 2015 at 6:07 am

You are never going to hit any wall; Walls will not stop you,as you surely show always a creative way to express yourself.

• March 15, 2015 at 7:31 am

Thanks Lucile! You made me smile with your lovely comment. I like to try and see things differently but never know if it will work or not. You give me encouragement that I’m on the right track. ❤️

• March 15, 2015 at 7:34 am

You surely are on the right track. Just keep following your guts; we never know anyways in advance, if things will work out.
        You’re most welcome.

3. March 15, 2015 at 6:25 am

Very creative!

• March 15, 2015 at 7:33 am

That’s one way of describing me! Thanks for support 😊

4. March 15, 2015 at 6:28 am

Love walls that provide lessons.

• March 15, 2015 at 7:34 am

Always trying to think outside the box! Thanks for comment.

5. March 15, 2015 at 9:41 am

I love the sign on your front wall Deb. How perfect for life and for cycling! Here’s hoping you don’t have any walls to hit this year!

• March 15, 2015 at 9:44 am

Thanks Sue! It is a very appropriate sign for our house as it sits right above where the bikes lean against the wall!! I don’t ride long distances but I do like to get out most days for a few kilometres. Here’s hoping to no walls to hit for either of us. 😄