Tea Time #8 – BYO Tea caravan

I’m bringing my very own Travelling Teahouse Caravan to Justine’s tea party this time.  It’s the most gorgeous pink caravan that I came across at a Wedding Fair on the weekend.  (If you’d like to read all about my venture into the brave new world of weddings, here’s a link you can click).

I fell in love with Sweet Jane’s Travelling Teahouse from the moment I saw her pink polka dot van.  She had the most delightful range of teapots, cups and saucers, delicious treats, colourful flowers and a great ditzy vibe that I totally ‘got’.  She will turn up at your next birthday party, wedding, christening, hen’s day or whatever you have planned ready to serve a classic Vintage High Tea.  (And no – I’m not her agent!!)

I thought that I would bring along the Travelling Tea House and we could all sit around and enjoy a delicious cup of tea with elegant petit fours, scones and other tea time treats without any of us having to do any cooking at all!  What do you think of that idea?

Travelling Teahouse

Travelling Teahouse

On another note, I have included a photo of me recreating one of my earlier photos from Tea Time #5 . The photo was of ‘Dave’ my tea time buddy who I said….‘doesn’t drink much, he just lolls around,  relaxing in his spa bath, chilling out….”  Dave became very popular and has since featured in a further Tea Time post.  He’ll be asking for his own blog soon!

I was in my spa lolling around the other day and decided that I was ‘doing a Dave’, so I asked my husband to take this shot of me to share with you all.  It made me laugh!!

the real 'Dave'

the real ‘Dave’

Doing a 'Dave'

Me doing a ‘Dave’

And yes I have my pants on the right way around….you’ll have to read my follow up post to see what I’m referring to!

It’s great to catch up with you all over a cuppa and I look forward to sharing all your yummy treats! (That’s if Justine hasn’t eaten them all by now!)

One thought on “Tea Time #8 – BYO Tea caravan

1. March 31, 2015 at 10:28 pm

Oh Deb, thank you for showing us the pink caravan, it’s just as fabulous as I imagined.
    And I love your Dave impression 😜

• March 31, 2015 at 10:33 pm

Thanks Desleyjane! I knew you’d appreciate my Dave impression! The pink caravan was very timely for Justine’s Tea Time event wasn’t it? I’m glad you like it.

• March 31, 2015 at 10:40 pm

Oh yes, it’s my favourite colour. We could use it here in Brisbane for a birthday tea coming up soon for a friend!

• March 31, 2015 at 10:43 pm

I might just have to become her agent or just get my own travelling tea van…maybe when I retire!

2. March 31, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Haha your Dave recreation photo made me laugh a lot, very funny!

I absolutely adore that pink tea van what a super thing to bring to tea I love it!! What did you have from her?

• March 31, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Glad you had a laugh at my Dave recreation 😊 I don’t mind laughing at myself! I’m glad you like the caravan too, it’s a bit quirky isn’t it? I had a delicious treat don’t worry.

• April 1, 2015 at 7:54 am

Oh I’m not worried but nosy lol!!! Do tell!!! And yes a great laugh thank you 😀

• April 1, 2015 at 8:08 am

I’m supposed to be watching my weight (think wedding, mother of the bride all happening later in the year) but I did indulge in an elegant little petit four number 😊 I’m sure it was calorie free though, so no damage done! Lol!!

3. April 2, 2015 at 9:27 pm

I think I’ll have to a Dave with you. I love chilling out but seldom seem to have (or make) the time 😊

4. April 11, 2015 at 9:37 pm

This is amazing! Thanks for sharing your link at my party!

• April 11, 2015 at 10:13 pm

No problem. It wasn’t the one I meant to link to but I appreciate the visits!!

5. April 11, 2015 at 10:49 pm

I love that traveling tea house! So pretty. I’m visiting from Suzie81Speaks’ Blog party. What fun meeting other bloggers.

• April 11, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Great to have you visit! Loving the whole party atmosphere. Thanks I love the travelling tea house too. 😊