Weekly photo challenge: an intricate fish called Nemo!

Intricate to me means clever, detailed, interesting and elaborate.

This fish, which we have called Nemo, is a resident in our beach house and ticks all the boxes for intricate. It’s clever, interesting, detailed, elaborate and it’s been made from driftwood. I love it!

We are spending a wet weekend away with family and friends to celebrate a special birthday. We have rented a beautiful beach house that has great views over the ocean, trees that attract lovely colourful parrots, fun company, board games, books and anything else that we could possibly need to survive whatever the weather throws at us. We can also hear the ocean which is a bonus for those of us who normally live up in the mountains.

We also have Nemo, our newest fishy friend.

A fish called Nemo

A fish called Nemo

There are a lot of interesting interpretations of this week’s photo challenge, you can see them by clicking here.

Enjoy your weekend my friends, I know I will!

One thought on “Weekly photo challenge: an intricate fish called Nemo!

1. May 2, 2015 at 6:06 pm

How cute is he? I hope you aren’t getting too much rain on your weekend away!

• May 2, 2015 at 6:10 pm

He’s just great! There’s actually two of them. No we are fine with the bad weather – some are playing games and I’m blogging (obviously)

2. May 2, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Great take on the post, Debbie. Enjoy these precious moments with family. And If I’m not mistaken, congratulations on your beautiful daughter’s 30th. Wishing her all the best and many happy returns.
    Warm hugs
    Lucile

• May 3, 2015 at 12:08 am

Thank you for your lovely comments Lucile. It is a special time and very precious!

3. May 3, 2015 at 8:50 am

Would this be your special birthday? It sounds like a wonderful getaway save for the weather. It seems on other sides of the world the uncooperative weather man persists. 🙂

• May 3, 2015 at 8:54 am

Not mine but my daughter’s 30th birthday weekend organised by her fiancé. It’s fine about the weather as we are together with friends and family. I made her a photo book of her 30 years with highlights from every year so we’ve enjoyed reliving each and every one of them. 😊☔️

• May 3, 2015 at 8:56 am

Oh that sounds like so much fun and a wonderful gift for her to have always. Enjoy!

4. May 3, 2015 at 9:59 am

Hello Nemo, welcome to the crew! 🙂

5. May 3, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Have a fun weekend Deb – love your little friend :0)

• May 3, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Thanks Tina! He is very cute 😊 I am relaxing nicely listening to the sound of the ocean.

6. May 6, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Sounds like your due or will have had a fab weekend, love the fish x