Weekly photo challenge: Off season at the Opera Bar

image

Off season

The Opera Bar at the iconic Sydney Opera House is usually a bustling place full of visitors and locals enjoying the glorious harbour views with a drink or two. This is a very different look!

Off season is the prompt for this week’s photo challenge and we’re asked to show what off season means to us and to consider objects at rest and unmoved, places that are stagnant or abandoned.

I think it’s safe to say that it’s a bit too early for a drink!!

The circles and lines appealed to me in this photo. The emptiness and loneliness oozes out don’t you think?.

PS.  I’ve started a new photo a day project called ‘every day is an adventure’ and invite you to come and have a look. Here’s a link for this project with all my Every day photo project posts in one place.

One thought on “Weekly photo challenge: Off season at the Opera Bar

1. June 13, 2015 at 10:54 pm

I really like this Deb – yep, it’s the circles and lines 😀 This week is stumping me. I’m going to have to go out tomorrow and see what I can find.

Liked by 2 people

• June 14, 2015 at 10:29 am

Thanks!! I found it quite hard too but remembered I took this in Sydney recently, so decided to use it. I’m sure you’ll find something. 😊

2. June 13, 2015 at 11:28 pm

Love this photo and love your everyday an adventure series too – some stunning pics there!

Liked by 2 people

• June 14, 2015 at 10:25 am

That’s lovely to hear! I’m really enjoying the daily adventure photo project. It’s so much fun!!

3. June 15, 2015 at 12:28 am

I like the lines and shapes you captured here.

janet

4. June 18, 2015 at 12:43 pm

Lovely interpretation of this week’s challenge. Or maybe it’s winter and it’s a bit chilly to sit outside 😉