Every day is an adventure – day 8/365

Magnolia seed

Magnolia seed pod?

A walk around a garden which is slowly subsiding into winter, gave me this surprise today.  It’s on the magnolia tree so I can only assume it’s a seed pod.  There are many of them on the tree, all fluffy white with a beautiful colourful centre piece.  It made my day with it’s ethereal beauty!!  What an adventure awaits it in the springtime 🙂 My daily photo project is coming along nicely and I invite you to stop by and check out all my posts in one place by clicking this link Every day photo project  Have an adventure!! Deb

One thought on “Every day is an adventure – day 8/365

1. June 15, 2015 at 4:47 pm

So feathery! Magnolias are one of my favourites – beautiful across all stages of their lives it seems. 🙂

• June 15, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Thanks Tim. Yes they are such lovely trees aren’t they? I was amazed at the seed pod being so unusual, and can’t believe I’ve never noticed it before.

2. June 15, 2015 at 5:32 pm

Wonderful photo, Debbie. I had never seen a magnolia like this. How nice to keep an eye own for all these discoveries. Thanks.

• June 15, 2015 at 5:42 pm

It’s lovely to have you visit Lucile! I’m enjoying opening my eyes to what adventures we can have without going too far away! I

• June 15, 2015 at 5:51 pm

My pleasure, Debbie. These challenges keep our minds and eyes open and we have great surprises! Enjoy!

3. June 16, 2015 at 9:33 pm

I’ve never seen this before. This is very beautiful, glad you shared it with us.

• June 16, 2015 at 9:35 pm

Thanks Dawn, just as well as I did as the recent rain has washed them all away! It’s great finding new things and sharing them isn’t it? Glad you liked it too.