Every day is an adventure – 22/365

4D Jigsaw of London

4D Jigsaw of London

Have you seen, or for that matter, done a 4D Jigsaw? My husband loves puzzles and our daughters regularly find new and more complex puzzles for him.  This jigsaw is of London and has various layers with the final layer being the buildings which are popped into place.  It took him quite a while to do it and here is the finished product. He loved the challenge! I particularly like this photo for the contrast of the city of London with the back drop of our front paddock.

Jigsaw

Jigsaw

We both love London and have had a lot of adventures on our various visits over the years.  Our most recent adventure was a TallyHo! bike tour of London where we rode around the city with a great guide.  We learnt lots of history and saw many sights in a very different way. This jigsaw brought back great memories for us.

Every day is an adventure is a new project for me, where I will post a photo every day for 365 days (not necessarily taken that day) – sometimes with words, sometimes without.  I believe that everyday should be an adventure!

The photo might be mundane, might be exciting, might be obscure, or it might be just a different take on something relevant to that day!!  I use my iPhone for my photos and edit them sparingly. You can click here for all my Every day photo project photos in one place.

I’d love to hear from you.

Enjoy!

One thought on “Every day is an adventure – 22/365

1. June 29, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Hi I’m Shreya!
    Love the post. You have great content on your blog. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.
    I am relatively new to the blogging forum so please feel free to visit my blog and leave some feedback if you even find the time.
    Enjoy your summer.
    Smiles,
    Shreya xx

• June 29, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Hey Shreya, thanks for your comment and visit to my blog. I’ll be visiting soon. 🙂

2. June 29, 2015 at 8:05 pm

What a neat puzzle! I don’t think I’ve ever seen 4D puzzles before. Your photos do have a nice contrast to the “real” size of your pasture. Nice 🙂

3. June 29, 2015 at 9:07 pm

So you bought this puzzle and set it up at home? That’s awesome.

• June 29, 2015 at 9:59 pm

Actually, one of the girls bought it for us (knowing our love of the city) and my husband did it over a few months with help from anyone who came to visit. I’m the type of person who will help out periodically but be there at the end to put the last piece in!! It’s a great looking jigsaw 😀

4. June 30, 2015 at 5:26 am

Hi Deb, I’ve never even heard of a 4D puzzle… they look tricky to complete. Mind you, I’m not really that good with the 1D ones!

• June 30, 2015 at 8:41 pm

It’s such a cool puzzle with the many layers. My husband loves puzzles and this one was fun for him. Thanks for visiting.

5. June 30, 2015 at 8:30 pm

That puzzle looks so cool and love the contrast with the paddock.

• June 30, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Thanks! I’m pleased with how it turned out. It’s a great puzzle concept and was fun to do – the odd piece that I actually put in!