Every day is an adventure – 27/365

Frozen grassFrozen grass

I love the beauty of winter!

Following on from my posts 15/365 photo and 17/365 photo and 21/365 photo with the frozen vines – here’s another one (I told you that I took a lot of them!)   This is the frozen grass under the vines, they look like something other-worldly don’t they? That’s the last of my frozen photos  I’ve really enjoyed them!  Hopefully you have too.

Frozen!

My Every day is an adventure photo project is making my life very interesting as I am seeing the world with new eyes each day.  Every day is an adventure if you look at it in a certain light. Nothing is mundane unless we let it be! You can check out all my photos so far in one place by clicking the link  Every day photo project . Make sure you enjoy an adventure today! Deb 🙂

One thought on “Every day is an adventure – 27/365

1. July 4, 2015 at 5:27 pm

They look a bit like frozen sea anemones, very nice photo 🙂

• July 4, 2015 at 7:08 pm

They do look like sea anemones don’t they? I think that if I hadn’t explained what they are actually are, then it would be hard to know – they’re a bit out of the ordinary! 🙂

2. July 4, 2015 at 6:40 pm

I’ve enjoyed everyone of your frozen photos, Deb, well done!

• July 4, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Thanks so much Barbara, I’ve really enjoyed sharing them too.

3. July 4, 2015 at 6:52 pm

It’s currently almost 4 AM in the US and the middle of summer. Where I live, it’s so humid it’s like sitting in a sauna during the day. I love seeing these photos because it’s nice to be reminded that the world is different. The fact that it can be two completely opposite seasons depending on where you are on Earth is something that I’ve always been in awe of. Basically, thank you for posting these!

• July 4, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Thanks for your comment, it is weird seeing the exact opposite of your world isn’t it? It’s good to know that we can connect despite the upsidedown-ness of our worlds though. I’m glad you like seeing them.

• July 4, 2015 at 7:09 pm

It is! If it weren’t dark out, and I wasn’t afraid of snakes, bears and critters. . (I live way out in the country.) I would go take take a picture of the grass for you. 😀 It’s so green here right now I wouldn’t know what cold and ice is.

I’m excited to check back in and see your other posts.

• July 4, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Lucky you having green grass and warmth! Appreciate your comment and visit 🙂

4. July 4, 2015 at 11:15 pm

Aliens!!!

5. July 6, 2015 at 6:03 am

Those are seriously odd looking and intriguing at the same time x