Every day is an adventure – 36/365

Sunrise in the desertSunrise in the desert…..adventure awaits!

Last week we were up early every morning to see the sun rise and every evening we made a beeline for one of the sunset viewing areas and I can assure you that it was well worth it.

We were in the desert at Uluru so we made the effort each day to see the magnificent sunrises and sunsets and the changing colours of Uluru at these times. We visited nearly every viewing area available and found a different experience each time.  It was all amazing.  According to the brochures the colour changes of Uluru result from the filtering effect of the earth’s atmosphere on the sun’s rays. I particularly liked the sky just before dawn and this photo shows the sky with a light cloud cover with the sun starting to make an appearance.

My Every day is an adventure photo project is making my life very interesting as I am seeing the world with new eyes each day.  Every day is an adventure if you look at it in a certain light. Nothing is mundane unless we let it be! You can check out all my photos so far in one place by clicking the link  Every day photo project .

Make sure you enjoy an adventure today!

One thought on “Every day is an adventure – 36/365

1. July 13, 2015 at 9:20 pm

What a glorious cloud filled sky, beautiful! It would be a shame to miss out or not appreciate the beauty our creator intended for us. Blessings!

• July 13, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Thanks Barbara – it was a beautiful time.

2. July 13, 2015 at 11:44 pm

Glorious sky Deb. What a sight!! Great capture.

• July 14, 2015 at 7:01 am

It was the only morning with any cloud so I’m glad I got it. 😊

3. July 14, 2015 at 6:06 am

Fabulous photo, Deb! I do like a dramatic sky!

• July 14, 2015 at 7:05 am

Thanks Tom, dramatic is a good description. It was different each morning and so worth the early start to the day.