Loyalty – Eclectic Corner #13: Quote

The theme for this month’s Eclectic Corner #13 is loyalty and we’re up to week 3 which means we get to share a quote related in some way to the theme.

My photo for this week is the iconic Uluru from my recent trip to the outback. As I used a photo of the Australian flag last time I thought I’d stick with the Australian theme and share this photo with you. I love being an Australian (most of the time) and I think this quote is very relevant. I think it sits quite well with my photo too but maybe I’m just a bit biased 🙂

I entered my photo of loyalty in week 1 – you can click here if you missed it. As I was away in week 2 I missed doing a written piece – sorry Justine!

What are your thoughts on loyalty?  Does this quote apply to wherever you are as well??

Thanks for the opportunity to share our thoughts Justine. Be sure to check out the other entries!

I love Eclectic Corner

I love Eclectic Corner

One thought on “Loyalty – Eclectic Corner #13: Quote

1. July 14, 2015 at 9:32 pm

Hah I think that a very apt quote indeed, especially the latter bit, and thank you for putting in a lovely photograph too! 😀 big hugs and thank you for being such a great participator. Sorry not many others around, I am guessing they are all away on Summer hols! ❤ xx

• July 14, 2015 at 9:35 pm

It’s my pleasure to be involved, you always get me thinking! I’m glad you like my quote, it was just another excuse to show off some of the amazing country we have down here 🙂 In our case people are probably hibernating due to the cold but I’d much rather be having summer again! xx

• July 16, 2015 at 11:55 pm

yes me too, its very odd weather here, many layers needed and big back packs to put them in lol x

2. July 14, 2015 at 11:22 pm

Another gorgeous shot. And what a cool quote!

• July 15, 2015 at 5:46 am

Thanks! I told you I took a lot and they’ll all be used one way or another. I thought the quote was very relevant to our time considering it was written quite some time ago.

• July 15, 2015 at 8:04 am

Yes absolutely. I have a bad feeling that quote will always be relevant – eek!

3. July 14, 2015 at 11:58 pm

A great quote in any country I think Deb. a gorgeous capture as well of the beautiful Uluru.

4. July 15, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Good quote, that makes perfect sense. At least in Australia we change the government at election time.