Every day is an adventure – 59/365

I can assure you that taking a selfie while riding a bike is much harder than it looks.

Selfie on bike

Another great cycling adventure!

Every day is an adventure is where I will post a photo every day for 365 days (not necessarily taken that day) – sometimes with words, sometimes without.  I believe that everyday should be an adventure!

The photo might be mundane, might be exciting, might be obscure, or it might be just a different take on something relevant to that day!!  I use my iPhone for my photos and edit them sparingly. You can click here for all my Every day photo project photos in one place.

I’d love to hear from you.

I’m also posting this photo to Photo101 Rehab!

I’m here as well if you’d like to connect with me:

Twitter: @wonderwomandebz, Instagram: debs__world, Facebook – Deb’s World, Pinterest – @wonderwomandebz

One thought on “Every day is an adventure – 59/365

1. August 5, 2015 at 3:56 pm

And maybe illegal if you were on the road, according to a news article I saw recently. Cool capture regardless.

• August 5, 2015 at 5:11 pm

Really?? That’s something I didn’t know! Thanks.

• August 5, 2015 at 7:02 pm

I think what I heard was that they are thinking of passing a law which prohibits you from touching your phone while driving any type of vehicle. Not 100% sure as it was a headline only, I missed the real article.

2. August 6, 2015 at 4:34 am

It looks great, regardless of the trouble you had to make it. Be careful about the new law, if that is also extended to bikes!

3. August 11, 2015 at 12:02 am

Like Lucile says coolest selfie ever!

• August 11, 2015 at 6:33 am

Thanks for that. You don’t want to know how many rejects there were though in getting just one decent shot!!