Every day is an adventure – 69/365

Care to join me for an adventure in paradise?

BeachWhat a gorgeous day!

As I say quite often in this daily photo project, it doesn’t always have to be a photo of something exciting and amazing – sometimes the most mundane things can make my day.

I must say that this isn’t one of my ‘mundane’ photos – you can’t help but take notice of a view like this!  It was so warm and beautiful looking out to sea and we even saw whales in the distance.  Not bad for a winter’s day!

You can click here for all my Every day photo project photos in one place.

I’d love to hear from you.

One thought on “Every day is an adventure – 69/365

1. August 15, 2015 at 10:36 am

What a gorgeous view Deb! The surfers give a great sense of scale…

• August 15, 2015 at 10:44 am

Thanks Tim. I appreciate your comment. It’s going to be hard to leave all this warmth!

2. August 15, 2015 at 12:02 pm

hey i just found your blog & i love it! this photo is absolutely amazing! i recently started my blog & would be stoked if your could check it out & give me some feedback. looking forward to more of your posts!
    cristina ☼

3. August 15, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Oh, how I would love to be there! Water is my thing.

• August 15, 2015 at 9:04 pm

It was amazing being there and taking in the spectacular views, feeling the warm sun and being with my parents. 😀

4. August 15, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Fabulous location you have there!!

5. August 18, 2015 at 7:32 am

I can think of lots of people for whom the sight of a whale however distant would make their day! Me, for instance 🙂

• August 18, 2015 at 7:41 am

It was amazing. I couldn’t get a shot of it but have it in my mind. This view was so gorgeous, I could have sat there all day taking it in. 😊