Every day is an adventure – 74/365

One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.— William Feather

SarahA little alien adventure today!

My middle daughter was having fun playing around with the scientific displays at Questacon in Canberra one day and I took this photo of her – she looks very much like she could be on a set of a sci-fi movie.

She’s left our shores today, headed to the UK for a few weeks of adventure with her fiance, so that’s why she features in my Every Day is an adventure project today.

Every day is an adventure is where I will post a photo every day for 365 days (not necessarily taken that day) – sometimes with words, sometimes without.  I believe that everyday should be an adventure!

The photo might be mundane, might be exciting, might be obscure, or it might be just a different take on something relevant to that day!!  I use my iPhone for my photos and edit them sparingly. You can click here for all my Every day photo project photos in one place.

I’d love to hear from you.

One thought on “Every day is an adventure – 74/365

1. August 20, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Wishing your daughter and fiancé a great time in the UK. Also thinking of you as she spreads her wings. I’m well aware of those mixed emotions.

• August 20, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Thanks Ruth, they’ll enjoy their break. They have their wedding planned for a few months time so it’s all systems go.

2. August 20, 2015 at 6:31 pm

The UK is an amazing place! I am sure she is going to have a blast! 🙂 Good day to you!

• August 20, 2015 at 9:29 pm

Thank you. They both lived there for a while so it will be fun catching up with friends and family.

3. August 20, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Fabulous. Science!! Best wishes to her for a happy time.

4. August 21, 2015 at 3:46 am

Thanks for sharing this part of your life…
    Wish you and your daughter all the best!

• August 21, 2015 at 10:17 pm

Many thanks for your kind wishes. Take care!