Every day is an adventure – 78/365

How pretty am I?

Purple centrePurple hasn’t always appealed to me as a colour but I must admit that I’m warming to it.

Do you like purple?

I’m still going well with my 365 day photo challenge and am enjoying finding some everyday adventure to share. It is amazing how differently you see the world when you actively look for beauty, adventure and take note of the small things in your life.

If you’d like to see all my posts so far you can click here Every day photo project .

As always it’s good to hear from you if you’d like to leave me a comment.

One thought on “Every day is an adventure – 78/365

1. August 24, 2015 at 7:09 pm

The white in this photograph is so beautiful. I love purple and I love how it radiates through. xo

• August 24, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Thanks for your lovely comment. I’m thrilled that you like my pic too 😊

2. August 24, 2015 at 7:10 pm

Saw this one on IG and love it still!

• August 24, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Yes I shared it there first. I nearly missed posting my daily photo today, I’ve been so busy. Glad you still like it 😊

3. August 25, 2015 at 6:49 pm

A lovely image. You are so right about fining beauty in the ordinary and a photo a day challenge is a good discipline. I enjoy a PAD on Facebook with prompts for each day.

• August 25, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Thanks Ruth. It has certainly shown me that every day has something happening no matter how small it might be. I just have to look.

4. August 30, 2015 at 9:05 pm

I totally relate to this because I never thought I would ever like this color, until I bought a purple jumper at the Nike outlet just because it was so comfy and not a bad price at all. I thought I would wear it only at home, so I could bear the color. To my surprise, I loved it so much, and found out that it matches with so many other colors. Needless to say I am a fan now!
    I need to say that my choice of colors for clothing is usually the black and white thing and not very colorful.

• August 30, 2015 at 9:09 pm

I’ve been very surprised by my choices lately and have made a major purchase along the same lines as you. Glad you’re a fan too.