Every day is an adventure – 83/365

An inner city adventure!

The HubI love visiting the big smoke for a work adventure, as it takes me away from my rural, idyllic and quite isolated hometown for a few days and shows me a whole other world.

This was snapped while having breakfast in a trendy, inner city cafe before the work day started.  It fits into my view of the inner city, grainy, a bit bleak and colourless.  I did smile at the name of the shop across the road – hub!

I must say that in reality the tree was just starting to show signs of spring greenery but not enough to take away from the overall bleakness.  The day actually turned out to be beautiful and sunny but I was stuck inside for most of it!

I’m going well with my 365 day photo challenge and am enjoying finding some everyday adventure to share. It is amazing how differently you see the world when you actively look for beauty, adventure and take note of the small things in your life.

If you’d like to see all my posts so far you can click here Every day photo project .

As always it’s good to hear from you if you’d like to leave me a comment.

One thought on “Every day is an adventure – 83/365

1. August 29, 2015 at 11:23 pm

Glad you enjoyed your trip to the big smoke 😉 Nice snap!!

• August 30, 2015 at 7:52 am

It’s always good to get away and have a very different experience than the normal every day! I also managed to find my shoes for the wedding! Bonus 😊

• August 30, 2015 at 7:55 am

Awesome. The wedding must be close now?! How’s the dancing?

• August 30, 2015 at 8:08 am

We’ve still got two months to go, dancing has been sporadic due to various issues but we are progressing slowly 💃🏻

2. August 30, 2015 at 8:59 pm

You’re really doing well with this challenge, and I’m sorry if I’m not able to appreciate it every day. Apologies. it has been my loss.
    Your photos are creative and tell so many stories! Thank you!

• August 30, 2015 at 9:03 pm

That’s fine Lucile! I appreciate your support – you are one of my favourite bloggers and very much in demand. You are amazing!! Thanks for your lovely comments, I always get so much pleasure from them. ❤️

• August 30, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Debbie your words bring a tear to my eyes. You’re so generous. I really value our connection and hope to meet with you in person one day.
        Likewise, I love your blog and all our chats!

3. September 1, 2015 at 9:52 am

The contrast will make you appreciate even more where you are most of the time. 🙂

janet

• September 1, 2015 at 7:04 pm

Exactly! I love going away just for that reason. I always appreciate home when I return.