Weekly photo challenge: Be careful of my heart!

careful

Be careful where you tread!

Michelle W asks us to show something careful for this week’s photo challenge….

This week, show us something careful — a photo taken with care, a person being careful, or a task or detail requiring care.

I was out for an early morning walk while at a Rotary conference over the weekend and took this photo of a heart shaped rock on the ground.  I remember thinking at the time ‘be careful, don’t tread on my heart’.  I didn’t know about this week’s prompt until later in the day so when I saw what it was, I thought that it was very appropriate to use this photo!

My roommate was amazed at my ‘romantic’ take on this challenge as she was thinking more along the lines of being careful in case of an accident.  I have hearts on the brain lately as my daughter is getting married in less than two week’s time. I seem to be in a heightened state of awareness, seeing them in everything.  Even last week’s photo challenge involved a heart in a piece of wood!

It’s always interesting to see how others interpret these prompts.

One thought on “Weekly photo challenge: Be careful of my heart!

1. October 25, 2015 at 8:27 pm

It is a lovely sentiment and the heart shaped stone is a wonderful find. I hope your Rotary Club conference went well.

• October 25, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Thanks the conference was very enjoyable. I’m glad to find that someone else understands my.sentiment and the fact that I found the heart shaped stone. I often wonder!

2. October 25, 2015 at 11:33 pm

Wow two weeks til the wedding!! How exciting 😊😊😊 And I love your sentiment with the heart shaped rock. Lovely.

• October 26, 2015 at 6:49 am

Thanks for that. I feel like I’ve been waiting so long but it’s finally getting closer now. One week of work left them I’m on hols for two weeks. 😊

3. October 26, 2015 at 11:12 am

I think we would all like people to be careful of our heart. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding…may their marriage me wonderfully happy!

4. October 26, 2015 at 11:28 pm

I didn’t realize that the big day is drawing nearer. Very exciting! And you’re indeed attracting hearts from all over the world!
    Gorgeous shot and the background story is great too.
    I’m looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing photos too!

5. October 29, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Well spotted. That indeed looks like a heart. Maybe it’s a sign that all things to come will be full of love and happiness. Congrats to your daughter and best wishes to her 🙂

6. November 2, 2015 at 12:55 am

Beautiful photograph. The stone is such a find, what an unusual shape. Perfect!

• November 2, 2015 at 6:43 am