iPhriday selfie

Me

This is a photo of me taken this afternoon sitting in the afternoon sunshine on my deck after a hard day at work  – I’m feeling relaxed and happy because it’s FRIDAY and the weekend is here again. I don’t take very many selfies (as you can tell by seeing my arm’s reflection in my glasses) but decided to have a play while I waited for the kettle to boil for my afternoon cup of tea.

I took this one too and turned it into black and white just for fun.

me

Lisa from GrayDaysandCoffee recently started iPhriday where she shares photos taken with her mobile phone, on a Friday, rather than using her usual fancy, shmancy photography gear.  My first post for iPhriday was my hello cushion.

I always use my iPhone for my photos so it’s not too hard for me but I do like the idea of posting a photo every Friday and seeing what others are sharing too.

Hello everyone!  The weekend is here again.

One thought on “iPhriday selfie

1. December 4, 2015 at 8:46 pm

Hey Debbie, enjoy your weekend. Keep smiling 🙂

2. December 4, 2015 at 10:54 pm

Cute photos Deb! I love a good selfie 😉 And great sunnies! I especially like the black and white one.

• December 5, 2015 at 6:51 am

Thanks Desley! Why am I not surprised that you like the b&w one??? I’m really not good at taking a selfie, I usually leave that to my husband as he has really long arms. 😊

• December 5, 2015 at 7:21 am

LOL. Long arms definitely helps. I have a pet peeve about selfies. So many people look at themselves and not at the camera. It’s the first thing I look for. And if I’m doing a selfie with other people, I always point out the camera to them. I must be so annoying 😉

• December 5, 2015 at 7:28 am

Was I looking at the camera? I hope so!! I wouldn’t have thought to look at myself while taking the photo, I’ll have to keep an eye out for that now that you mention it. My girls say I’m a sucker for a camera within 50 metres- I’ll be smiling just in case it’s pointing at me 😊

• December 5, 2015 at 7:41 am

LOL love that. Luckily you were wearing sunnies so I couldn’t tell 😉😉

3. December 5, 2015 at 12:04 am

Great job as a newbie selfie taker! I like the black and white one especially

• December 5, 2015 at 6:53 am

Thanks Lisa! I like the b&w one too. I’m sure being able to take a selfie is right up there with skills I need to have. 😊😊

• December 5, 2015 at 7:07 am

Well if you want to impress the teenagers in your life, then it is. Actually, they would prefer you improving your skills of taking THEIR pictures. I feel like I am a human selfie stick for the teenagers!

4. December 5, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Cute! Happy Friday!

• December 5, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Haha!! I do like the word cute. It seems to come up a lot.

5. December 6, 2015 at 7:24 am

Great Selfies, Deb.
    I’m always using the camera in my mobile phone – it’s very handy!

• December 6, 2015 at 7:56 am

Thanks! I’m really not into taking them like some but every now and again it’s fun to give them a go. I use my phone for all my photos these days. Nice to have you drop by 😊