Mundane Monday Challenge – The view through the fence

Through the fence

Come look at the view through the fence…..what do you see?

The paddock of dry yellowing grass is my everyday view and so could be seen as mundane, but I still get pleasure looking through the fence. So in some ways yes it is mundane but in other ways it is anything but mundane!

Mundane Monday Challenge is hosted by PhoTrablogger on a Monday.  There are always interesting links to other Mundane Monday posts to have a look at in his weekly post.

It’s…a challenge created to find beauty in everyday mundane things…capture the beauty and upload the photographs.

Hope your Mundane Monday has been kind to you.

One thought on “Mundane Monday Challenge – The view through the fence

1. January 18, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Not mundane at all in my eyes. I see space and freedom and room to move.

• January 18, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Thanks Miriam. It’s funny, I asked my husband what he thinks a mundane photo would be and he pointed to the grassy paddock and said that’s mundane. I took a photo and decided it’s in the eye of the beholder. Yes it’s s bit bland colour wise but still it’s an interesting sight, with space and freedom as you point out. 😊

2. January 19, 2016 at 8:27 am

Nope, Deb, nothing mundane about that view. It’s stunning, in fact.

• January 19, 2016 at 8:36 am

Thanks for that! I appreciate your view 😊 Its a lovely outlook we have from our verandah and we are lucky that it’s an everyday view for us. It’s interesting what some see as mundane isn’t it?

3. January 24, 2016 at 6:17 pm

I see a nice field, a mountain range and a lovely day. And a wonderful opportunity to hike up those mountains. 🙂

4. January 26, 2016 at 6:02 pm

Lovely. I guess anything you see can become mundane when you stop noticing it. But it just takes a good hard look for it to become worth photographing.