Mundane Monday Challenge – Muddy and mundane

muddy footprint

A muddy mundane Monday!

Just another mundane muddy footprint you might think but to me it represents two important things:

1. It’s rained enough to make it muddy and
  2. I’m out running!

Yep – I’m back out there running, putting one foot after another (although only one footprint is featured, rest assured I have another foot!)

I love the texture of the mud and the colour of the seeds mixed in give it a little lift from being too drab.

Mundane Monday Challenge is hosted by PhoTrablogger on a Monday.  There are always interesting links to other Mundane Monday posts to have a look at in his weekly post.

It’s…a challenge created to find beauty in everyday mundane things…capture the beauty and upload the photographs.

Hope your Mundane Monday has been kind to you.

One thought on “Mundane Monday Challenge – Muddy and mundane

1. January 25, 2016 at 12:42 pm

supremely impressive. the textures and shades of brown and gold, bounces back and forth between real and surreal.

Liked by 2 people

• January 25, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Wow! I love your description of my post. Thanks so much for those lovely words. 😊

Liked by 2 people

2. January 25, 2016 at 10:19 pm

I thought it was an abstract painting, myself. Beautiful. xo

3. January 26, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Yay for rain and Yay for running!

• January 26, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Yay for friends who understand the importance of these things!

4. January 26, 2016 at 6:09 pm

You are making your mark out there. Keep running, keep fit 🙂
    Nice finding and nice entry for MMC

5. January 30, 2016 at 10:53 pm

Hope you’re enjoying your running Debbie. At least the weather has cooled down a bit.

• January 30, 2016 at 10:57 pm

Yes, I am enjoying my running thanks Miriam. I’m not fast and it’s not pretty but at least I’m out there making an effort! The weather is crazy at the moment with storms and so much rain here the last few days. I’ve had to take my chances a few times this week. Hope all is well with you too.

6. January 30, 2016 at 11:05 pm

Good for you Debbie. All well here. Right now we’re in the middle of a fierce thunderstorm. Glad I’m not camping, or running!