iPhriday – Softer focus

It’s Phriday again! Where do the weeks go?

Focus

I took this photo while wandering around the garden during the week. I’ve been experimenting with the phone camera and editing features of some of my apps.

I like the soft focus and the hint of purple in amongst the grey green colour of the gum leaves. I wasn’t sure what to do with the photo but then I thought of iphriday and decided to share it as my Friday post.

What do you think? I always like to hear your thoughts.

As usual I’m joining Lisa from GrayDaysandCoffee, for iPhriday where we get to share photos taken with a mobile phone, on a Friday.

You can see my previous iPhriday posts by clicking this link – iPhriday posts.

Enjoy your weekend!

One thought on “iPhriday – Softer focus

1. March 11, 2016 at 11:45 pm

It looks soft and dreamy, almost like a wedding bouquet. Very nice. Have a lovely weekend Deb.

• March 12, 2016 at 11:53 am

I think it looks soft and fuzzy like it would feel good to rub it.

Liked by 2 people

• March 14, 2016 at 7:52 am

It looks soft but isn’t really! Glad you enjoyed it.

• March 14, 2016 at 7:53 am

Yes you’re right it would be lovely in a wedding bouquet. Enjoy the week!

2. March 12, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Pretty colours. Do you have an olloclip for your iPhone, Deb. I have lots of fun with it, takes great macro shots plus fisheye and wide angle.

• March 12, 2016 at 4:18 pm

I did have these on my previous phone but not on this one yet. It’s something I must look into. Thanks for the reminder! I like the pretty colours too.

3. Sinziana Romanescu
    March 24, 2016 at 12:23 am

This is fun! I hope I will Find time FOR iPhriday!