Mundane Monday – the view from inside

A different view of a hot air balloon – from the inside

inside

Hot air balloons intrigue me, I love their apparent effortless ability to float away.  This photo of the inside of the balloon appealed to me as it’s not your normal photo of a hot air balloon.

It could easily be classed as mundane but the colours from the inside, the size, the shapes, the shadows and the fabric taut against the blue sky outside say ‘beautiful’ to me so I’m sharing it with you today!

I’ve never been up in one but after watching them over the weekend, I must admit to being somewhat interested in experiencing it for myself . Would you recommend it?

Mundane Monday Challenge is hosted by PhoTrabloggeron a Monday and is ….a challenge created to find beauty in everyday mundane things…capture the beauty and upload the photographs.

I hope you enjoy your  Mundane Monday .

One thought on “Mundane Monday – the view from inside

1. March 14, 2016 at 6:24 pm

wowwwww your photo is so great ^^

• March 14, 2016 at 6:31 pm

Thanks so much, I wasn’t sure if it was worth using but decided that if I liked it then someone else was sure to like it too!

2. March 14, 2016 at 6:28 pm

What awesome colors in your photo, Debbie, absolutely beautiful. I went up in a hot air balloon years ago, over Mildura, and it was the most amazing peaceful experience.

• March 14, 2016 at 6:30 pm

That’s what ‘m imagining it to be like – I must do it one day soon.
      I didn’t edit this shot in anyway as I loved the colours too, just the way they were.

3. March 14, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Fab picture Deb. I have never been up in one but seen many at the annual Bristol International Balloon Fiesta. Not sure if I’d like it up there tho!

• March 14, 2016 at 9:29 pm

I know what you mean, I’m not sure how I’d go up there either. I have seen some great balloons in Bristol – they’re amazing.

4. March 14, 2016 at 8:49 pm

Beautiful colours. I haven’t been up in a hot air balloon either. But I’d love too.

5. March 14, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Love your photo. Not mundane at all. Have always wanted to go up in one.

• March 15, 2016 at 6:53 am

It’s funny isn’t it, just when you think you have something mundane it turns out to be anything but mundane! Thanks Dawn, one day I’ll give it a try.

6. March 15, 2016 at 3:23 am

Stunning photo, Deb. We have a similar oil painting hanging on our wall and I love all the colours in it. It really brightens up the place.

• March 15, 2016 at 6:51 am

That’s great! I love all the bright colours too, especially against the blue sky outside. Thanks for the comment and for dropping in 😊

7. March 15, 2016 at 6:38 am

Great photo!!

• March 15, 2016 at 6:59 am

Thanks! I’ve got heaps of others to use when I get around to writing a post about it!!

8. March 15, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Splendid and unusual take!

• March 15, 2016 at 8:13 pm

That comment about sums me up too – the unusual bit, not the splendid bit!! I’m glad to have your comment as always 😊

9. March 17, 2016 at 3:34 am

The vibrant colors, pattern and the scale/size difference makes this image an interesting one. Maybe you should try it and take a picture all the way from the sky.

• March 17, 2016 at 7:08 am

Interesting is a good description! I really wasn’t sure about it but loved the colours. I will go up one day and do just that!