Mundane Monday – yellow rolls on

Yellow = positive in an ever changing land

yellow

I like the mind of someone who chooses to use yellow as the colour for something as big and dirty and menacing as a road roller.

I know it’s all to do with safety

Yet despite the dirt and mud and dust, the yellow shines through

like a positive sign

and just keeps rolling on.

Like we must do….in an ever changing land.

*************

Mundane Monday Challenge is hosted by PhoTrabloggeron a Monday and is ….a challenge created to find beauty in everyday mundane things…capture the beauty and upload the photographs. Feel free to join in!

I hope you enjoy your  Mundane Monday .

One thought on “Mundane Monday – yellow rolls on

1. March 28, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Ah reminds me of home and Dad’s John Deere tractors with their yellow wheels.

• March 30, 2016 at 8:03 pm

That’s good to know it had an effect – I thought it was a pretty boring photo in some ways but it’s nice too.

2. March 28, 2016 at 3:20 pm

You made description about this photograph so interesting.

• March 28, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Thanks very much. The photo is of something quite mundane so I wanted my words to tell the story.

3. March 30, 2016 at 2:28 am

An actual and literal big wheel, Debbie. I thought this muted yellow was bold and affirming. xo

• March 30, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Yes it’s a big wheel turning in some ways! I love it too 🙂

4. March 30, 2016 at 10:30 pm

Very nice. You wouldn’t lose this vehicle in a car park!

• March 31, 2016 at 6:14 am

No indeed you wouldn’t. I just love how the yellow is still shining through despite where it was working.

5. April 3, 2016 at 5:06 pm

That is a big bright catch for this week. The bright yellow color definitely gives out a good feeling.

• April 3, 2016 at 5:09 pm

I agree! It really took my fancy when I saw it on the dusty road, normally I wouldn’t have given it a thought but there’s always mundane Monday to think of!!

• April 3, 2016 at 6:01 pm

haha.. Im happy to hear that. At times I also search for a picture opportunity all around, so that I can post it on Monday!!