Wordless Wednesday 6/4/16

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday

image

This is also my first entry in the Seven Days of Nature challenge – thanks to Desleyjane  and Una Vista di San Fermo for nominating me to post a nature photo each day for seven days.  They are both very accomplished bloggers and take some amazing photos, so I appreciate their kind words about my blog and for asking me to join in.

I’m supposed to invite/nominate someone to join the challenge each day but I always find it very hard to do this part.  (If you feel like joining in please take this as an invitation to do so and link back to this post).

Seven days of nature 1/7

Debbie 🙂

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday 6/4/16

1. April 6, 2016 at 8:08 pm

Lovely. Such a peaceful photo Debbie.

2. April 6, 2016 at 8:59 pm

I love this shot Deb, wonderfully composed, great colours and a really interesting subject. You are a very accomplished blogger yourself . I agree it’s tough to nominate people so I’m very glad you’ve joined the challenge.

• April 6, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Many thanks for your kind words, you always manage to lift my spirits 🙂 I was out riding my bike and spotted the tree in this paddock. The sky and soil just looked so good!

3. April 6, 2016 at 10:10 pm

Stunning photo, Debbie.

4. April 7, 2016 at 1:39 am

You did the best thing inviting all the bloggers to participate ….
    Your capture is awesome and the tree is wonderful ; thanks for your splendid contribution !

• April 7, 2016 at 6:33 am

It’s my pleasure to be involved and open up the challenge to others. My tree is very Australian shot with the blue sky and red dirt. Glad you like it, thanks!