Early morning light

Good morning!  It’s mornings like this that make getting up early for a run worth all the effort.

morning light

I’m using this photo for Hugh’s weekly photo challenge which this week is all about solitude.

This photo says it all  – the world is quiet, the light is beautiful, the views spectacular and I’m all alone with my thoughts……how lucky am I??

I enjoy the beautiful solitary time I have when I get up early and go out for a walk or a run before heading off to work. Autumn certainly is a beautiful time of year here.

This is my second entry in the Seven Days of Nature challenge – my first entry is also a solitary image but completely different to this photo.  Thanks to Desleyjane  and Una Vista di San Fermo for nominating me to post a nature photo each day for seven days.  They are both very accomplished bloggers and take some amazing photos, so I appreciate their kind words about my blog and for asking me to join in.

Seven days of nature 2/7

Debbie 🙂

PS. Apologies to those who saw this photo on my Instagram feed this morning – I couldn’t help myself, I just wanted to share it with you all again 🙂

One thought on “Early morning light

1. April 7, 2016 at 9:21 pm

This is beautiful Deb and perfect for Hugh’s theme on solitude. It almost looks painted. In fact, it reminds me of an old world water-color picture, incredibly peaceful.

• April 7, 2016 at 9:24 pm

It does look a bit like a painting doesn’t it? I was so lucky to capture it this morning and that it turned out so well. It was magical thanks again.

2. April 7, 2016 at 9:58 pm

I agree, Deb, it’s a beautiful photograph. I always find early mornings are the best time for getting some solitude. When presented with a view like the one in your photo, it makes getting up early out of bed worth it.
    Enjoy the Autumn. It’s my favourite season of them all.

• April 7, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Thanks Hugh. I really enjoyed this morning’s view and the solitude! I’m so lucky to have this view. Autumn is such a lovely time of year.

3. April 7, 2016 at 10:13 pm

Show off 😉

4. April 8, 2016 at 5:25 am

Agree with Miriam: this looks like a beautiful water-colour picture!!

5. April 8, 2016 at 6:52 am

Loved your serene view of solitude. A stunning photograph of the scenery you experience. A pleasure to have seen it. 🙂

• April 8, 2016 at 7:25 am

I’m so glad you could see it too Olga and experience some of my solitude. It’s a beautiful place to live.

6. April 8, 2016 at 7:14 am

Absolutely beautiful, I was going to say it looks like a painting and I see I’m not the only one. The colours are just gorgeous. What a wonderful part of the world you’ve captured.

• April 8, 2016 at 7:23 am

Thanks you. It does look like a painting but just my iPhone shot with a bit of minor editing. It is my everyday world! Quintessential Deb’s World in all its glory. I’m so lucky to live here and watch the seasons march across the countryside.