Mundane Monday – Simple things: patterns and shadows

Patterns and shadows

Patterns

This was the sight I saw as I looked down this morning.  The pattern of my dress was over-layed with the shadow from the glass doors where the morning sun was streaming in.  I liked the combination so much that I took a quick photo then headed out the door to work.  Sometimes it’s the simple things in life isn’t it?

As it’s Monday I’m joining in with the Mundane Monday Challenge hosted by Jithin at Trablogger  it’s all about finding the beauty in mundane things ….a challenge created to find beauty in everyday mundane things…capture the beauty and upload the photographs. Feel free to join in!

Welcome to  Mundane Monday .

One thought on “Mundane Monday – Simple things: patterns and shadows

1. May 2, 2016 at 5:29 pm

It is all about the simple things Deb, I couldn’t agree more. Nice dress! 🙂

• May 2, 2016 at 6:19 pm

Thanks but I must admit to being a bit optimistic this morning as it turned cold and I was freezing all day! Time for the heavier gear to come out.

2. May 2, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Yes and time to enjoy simple cold weather things.

• May 3, 2016 at 5:00 pm

It is definitely cooling down here. How about with you?

• May 3, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Wild and woolly today in Melbourne. Everyone complaining about the cold – because it is the first cold day for some time.

3. May 6, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Wow. This is quite abstract. Patterns and the shadow makes it very interesting image.