Things are looking up – Weekly Photo Challenge

Hey you – look up!

I always enjoy visiting the city, the buildings seem to close in on us at times but it’s always lovely to see the bright blue sky. I like to think that I’m a positive person and love to look up with wonder at the world above me wherever I am.

When I’m in my normal habitat I often find myself looking up and taking shots of the treetops, the sky, the clouds….

These are just a few of my fave shots from when I’ve been out walking/running in the forest.  It’s good to stop sometimes and take the time to look up and around.  I always enjoy taking in my surroundings and feel lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

This post is in response to the weekly photo challenge prompt of Look Up.

This week is all about taking a moment to check out what’s going on above you.

I can honestly say that things are looking up!

One thought on “Things are looking up – Weekly Photo Challenge

1. July 9, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Lovely pictures Deb with such a positive tone throughout. I really do hope things are looking up for you. Cheers. 🙂

• July 9, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Thanks Miriam, I’m slowly starting to get on top of things. It’s not like me to be so low. I’m trying hard to be positive!!

2. Graham Lawrence
    July 9, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Great pics Deb. Love those vibrant images.

• July 9, 2016 at 6:57 pm

Thanks very much for your comment, I appreciate you popping by. I have so many looking up shots that I couldn’t decide which ones to use so I just put them all in!!

• Graham Lawrence
        July 9, 2016 at 6:58 pm

I have loads too. I always try to look for new perspectives and things I might have missed.

3. July 9, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Happy to hear that things are looking up for you Deb. Great shots! X

4. July 9, 2016 at 11:45 pm

Lovely photos Deb and so glad to hear things are looking brighter for you. One day at a time. xo

• July 10, 2016 at 8:09 am

Exactly! I need to remember to just take one day at a time. Thanks for your support it means a lot. X