Life’s too short not to have fun – Weekly Photo Challenge

Life’s too short not to have fun!

licking the plate

Here is my ‘fun, cheeky and very pleased with myself’ face- it was the most fun I’ve had in ages and I think it shows.

This week’s photo challenge asks for an image of fun. I can assure you that eating all this deliciousness was fun, so much so that I couldn’t resist the urge to lick the plate clean.  My sister took this photo for me on my iphone.

It was  just one part of a fun weekend where I met up with a fellow blogger  – if you are interested you can read the post here: Meeting a blogging friend for real I also ran in the Run Melbourne event and wrote a recap here – Run Melbourne 2016.

Enjoy your weekend and have some FUN!

One thought on “Life’s too short not to have fun – Weekly Photo Challenge

1. August 14, 2016 at 8:38 pm

Yes definitely cheeky is a key word too.

2. August 14, 2016 at 8:49 pm

I would certainly be fun devouring some food with a blogger friend! The bloggers really become like family you get to know them through what they post – but then you know that.

• August 14, 2016 at 8:55 pm

It certainly was fun meeting a blogging friend and you are right when you say they become like family. I really enjoyed meeting Desley and felt like I knew her already!! Thanks for your comment and visit to my blog 🙂

3. August 14, 2016 at 9:27 pm

It’s such a happy shot Deb and you definitely look like you’re having fun. Good for you 🙂

4. August 15, 2016 at 5:52 am

What had you eaten? x

• August 15, 2016 at 6:34 am

A very delicious chocolate waffle concoction with lots of other sweet stuff on top. Not my usual lunchtime fare which made it all the more fun! The next day I ran the 5km Run Melbourne event so I’m thinking it helped my performance 😊