Wordless Wednesday – 15 March 2017

Wordless Wednesday!

Rocks, mountain, Kosciuszko, hike, track

Step 1. Helicopter bags of rocks up to the track

Rocks, digger, mountain, Kosciuszko

Step 2. Use this little digger to move rocks and hay around to maintain the track

Rocks, track, mountain, hike, Kosciuszko

Step 3. The end result – a well maintained track

These shots came from my recent hike on the Main Range Walk on top of Australia in the Kosciuszko National Park. If you’re interested you can read the post here.

My Kosciuszko is 2228metres high and is the highest peak in Australia. The rocks in the bags were huge and weighed a ton, hence the helicopter trip.  There is very limited vehicle access once you are in the National Park.

Enjoy your Wednesday whatever you have planned!

Debbie 🙂

PS. Feel free to join me on Instagram and Pinterest

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday – 15 March 2017

1. March 15, 2017 at 9:15 pm

I read your post on your recent walk and it has really inspired me to try and do another one. Kosciuszko would feel like you are on top of the world.

2. March 15, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Unusual pictures. I hope to visit Australia one day – it’s been a lifelong dream.

3. March 15, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Very cool. I love seeing Trail maintenance. I know this puts me in a very select group, but it’s one I’m proud to be a part of. Thanks for sharing!

4. March 16, 2017 at 12:53 am

Very cool indeed! I wish there were places like that around here. 😊

5. March 16, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Great shots Deb and interesting to see how it all comes together.

6. March 18, 2017 at 8:46 pm

The result is worth the effort. It’s like a series where you watch something unfold and at the end of it all you are filled with satisfaction.