Globetrotters- G’day Debbie ๐Ÿ‘‹ย

My daughter has featured me on her blog today – it really is all about me!!! Thanks Melanie, it’s a great post ๐Ÿ™‚

thewanderingdarlings

This weeks Globetrotter is a special one as itโ€™s my lovely Mum โ€“ Debbie

My mum and dad are solely responsible for my sisters and my traveling genes. They took us on our first overseas trip when we were little and that started us all off on trying to see as much as the world as possible. They are always off seeing or doing something new. From walking the Kokoda track (REPEATEDLY!), hiking in Nepal, exploring India, cycling through Europe or just exploring new places within Australia they truly are #travelgoals. I mean any two people that can take 3 girls under 9 on a 30 hour flight must have some awesome travel resilliance. Sheโ€™s also managed to wave her daughters off from most airports and whilst I know she misses us all dearly she wants us to go and explore and see the world. As a previous teacher sheโ€ฆ

View original post 801 more words

One thought on “Globetrotters- G’day Debbie ๐Ÿ‘‹ย

1. March 20, 2017 at 9:31 am

very nice ๐Ÿ™‚

2. March 20, 2017 at 9:31 am

my son and his fiance, who are getting married next month are going to Mykonos and Santorino for their honeymoon this June! ๐Ÿ™‚

• March 20, 2017 at 9:34 am

Wow, how amazing that will be!! One day I’ll get there. It’s great to be featured by my daughter this way, thanks Jodi:)

• March 20, 2017 at 9:37 am

I know! I’ve never been to Europe yet myself! I’ll get there too! Your daughter wrote a lovely piece on you! ๐Ÿ™‚

• March 20, 2017 at 9:42 am

It was lovely to read, I obviously sent her bits to include in reply t her set questions and she’s pulled it all together wonderfully! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Sheila
    March 20, 2017 at 10:03 am

Lovely Blog Deb and Melanie.

Liked by 2 people

4. March 20, 2017 at 10:14 am

Wonderful post by your daughter Debbie. She’s inherited some awesome genes. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• March 20, 2017 at 10:38 am

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Miriam! She is working really hard on her travel blog and I think she’s going well. I’m a proud mumma bear ๐Ÿ™‚