Another ordinary day or a bit special? Five thoughts:
- Receive notification from WordPress of 5 year anniversary of blogging!
- Not too keen on joining the Social Saturday bike ride group due to feeling tired and weather is a bit overcast, but go anyway. End up riding nearly 17kms, including hills, with the group, and feel much better for it!
- Decide to celebrate my blogging anniversary and the burning of over 400 calories on my bike ride with a delicious chocolate and raspberry brownie at Nest Cinema Cafe. Yummo!
- Enjoy catching up with friends over coffee and score an invitation out for dinner tonight!
- Buy the Saturday paper and decide to have a lazy afternoon in….
I’m one happy little blogger!
If you haven’t visited my blog before, a big warm welcome to Deb’s World! I love blogging and sharing my observations of life with anyone who pops by.
Enjoy your weekend 🙂
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2022 debs-world.com – All rights reserved