Wordless Wednesday: 28 June 2017

Wordless Wednesday – winter not winter

Looking up through the trees

Looking up through the trees

While staying with my mother, I attended her weekly exercise class in the park. I was lying on my back enjoying the balmy afternoon and up above was this gorgeous tree. It was a beautiful sight and so I snapped a pic.  I’m good at multitasking 😊

Shorts in winter

Shorts?? – it’s supposed to be winter here!!

Wordless Wednesday….with some words (again).

Location: Murwillumbah NSW – a long way away from my usual cold abode.  I actually had to buy some shorts to wear due to the warm weather.

Debbie 🙂

You can also find Deb’s World in these places:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: 28 June 2017

1. June 28, 2017 at 5:00 pm

Enjoy the warmth deb. My Wordless Wednesday post ended up with words too….

• June 28, 2017 at 7:14 pm

It was a great post too! I’m enjoying the warmth a great deal. Thanks 😊

2. June 28, 2017 at 6:46 pm

Wordless Wednesday? New heading “Worth a Word Wednesday” 🙂

3. June 28, 2017 at 7:44 pm

It has been glorious weather up in Queensland as well Debbie. How lovely to share a class with your mum in the park. I wish my mum was still here 😔

• June 28, 2017 at 8:51 pm

I’m joining in again tomorrow afternoon and enjoyed the workout, actually feeling it a bit today! Running uses different muscles so it’s a reminder to do different exercises from time to time.

4. June 28, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Always nice to appreciate what is around us and how beautiful nature really is.

• July 2, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Yes you are quite right! We need to appreciate these things more than we do!

5. leannelc
    June 28, 2017 at 11:59 pm

I’ve been looking at all the Qlders posts of blue skies and warm days. We haven’t had much rain and there’s been plenty of blue sky in WA but it’s been really chilly – it gets cold when it doesn’t rain for a while. So lovely you could spend that time with your mum 🙂

• July 2, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Thanks Leanne, it’s been lovely to spend time with mum and visit dad, although it’s always sad to leave them both. Winter up there was just amazing!

6. Shirley Corder
    June 29, 2017 at 12:30 am

Lovely photos, Debbie. As of a couple of days ago, we are definitely in winter. Today, brilliant blue skies with soft white fluffy clouds. Lovely sunshine . . . until I stepped out the door. Brrrr . . . back inside to pick up a padded jacket. It’s freezing out there. Lost on a road trip. #Share Your World

• July 2, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Thanks Shirley, I’m now home and it’s very cold!

7. June 29, 2017 at 2:10 am

I love trees and nature. I am always taking pictures too!

8. June 29, 2017 at 8:40 am

Its the middle of summer here, thankfully! I’m glad you enjoyed your day, need to cherish those warm days during colder season!

• July 2, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Yes it’s lovely to be able to enjoy some warmth in winter.

9. Donna
    June 29, 2017 at 1:23 pm

So nice that you joined your Mother’s exercise class. Great snaps!

• July 2, 2017 at 7:02 pm

It was fun to join in and meet her friends and see how she’s getting on. I was a bit sore afterwards too so it helped me see that I need to be doing more than just my running.