Worth a Word Wednesday: Blending in

Wordless Wednesday – now renamed Worth a Word Wednesday

Sheep in the paddock blending in with the colour of the grass

Blending in…

These sheep have taken on the fashion advice of ‘blending in’….they match their surroundings very well.

One of the joys of living where I live is seeing the lambs start off as snowy white and gamboling all over the paddock, then growing older and losing their newborn look as they start to get a dirtier shade of white.  These three aren’t quite ready to leave their mother just yet, by the looks of things…

Recently my blogging friend Suzanne at Global Housesitter x2 suggested I change the name of my Wordless Wednesday posts to Worth a Word Wednesday, as I rarely seem able to refrain from using some words in these posts, despite the title!!  So I’ve done just that!

Feel free to join in, post a photo and as many words as you like!  We would like to open this up to anyone to join in, have you any suggestions?

I love it when people leave me a comment, so don’t be shy – comment away!

Debbie 🙂

You can also find Deb’s World in these places:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

One thought on “Worth a Word Wednesday: Blending in

1. July 19, 2017 at 12:21 pm

What a beautiful photo! (and great suggestion from your blogging friend!) 🙂

• July 19, 2017 at 6:06 pm

Thanks Jodi, it’s a great move to change the name as I really can’t do it without words. 😊😊

2. July 19, 2017 at 10:19 pm

Hi Deb, Did you manipulate the light at all because the sheep have quite a halo of light around them.Don’t they? Looks goods with the black surround too….

• July 20, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Just a little enhancement but not much I promise, It was the afternoon light that first caught my attention and then the blending in of the colours took over. Thanks for the comment!

3. July 19, 2017 at 11:06 pm

We humans do the same thing. When we encounter new groups, often we stand out in some way but the more time we spend with others, the more we adapt to our surroundings and become like the other members of the clan. That’s why we have to choose our company wisely.

4. July 20, 2017 at 8:30 pm

I like the idea of Worth a Word Wednesday – I know I can’t not use words LOL:)