Worth a Word Wednesday: A Fijian sunset

Wordless Wednesday – also known as Worth a Word Wednesday

Bula!

Our final night in Fiji was bittersweet.

The sunset on our final night in Fiji was spectacular, which sums up our whole trip really!! It was paradise.

The sunset was glorious but saying goodbye to our daughters was hard. We all live so far apart we don’t get many chances to be together, so we tend to cherish our time spent as a family.

The reason for our visit to Fiji was our youngest daughter’s wedding and I can report that it was AMAZING.  I’ll be writing a separate post on the celebrations, with plenty  of photos in days to come, so stay tuned.

In the meantime I hope you enjoy my sunset gallery!

These photos were taken over seven minutes starting from 6.04pm and finishing at 6.11pm. It went down so fast we could hardly believe it!

As always enjoy your Wednesday wherever you are in the world.

Feel free to join in with Worth A Word Wednesday, post a photo and use as many words as you like!  I only renamed it Worth a Word Wednesday because I just can’t do the wordless bit!

I love it when people leave me a comment, so don’t be shy – comment away!

Debbie 🙂

You can also find Deb’s World in these places:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

One thought on “Worth a Word Wednesday: A Fijian sunset

1. josypheen
    October 11, 2017 at 9:52 am

Gorgeous photos Debbie!
    I hope you had an amaaazing time at the wedding!

• October 11, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I’m glad you like my sunsets too! The wedding was fabulous and hopefully I’ll be writing a post very soon – I have to unpack first 🙂

2. October 11, 2017 at 10:58 am

Beauteous!

3. October 11, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Beautiful photos Debbie. I’m glad you had a wonderful time with your girls and that the wedding went well. 🙂

4. October 11, 2017 at 3:31 pm

Absolutely stunning photos Debbie. Looks like you had such an amazing time at the wedding. So very special.💕✨

• October 11, 2017 at 8:47 pm

Thanks Miriam, I’m now home and I have so much to catch up with reading blogs and writing. It was great but over so quickly! Hope you’re going well.

• October 11, 2017 at 9:24 pm

What a high you must have come down from. It all looked so beautiful. Well, welcome home. We’re all good here. Spring has finally sprung with sone warm weather. Have fun catching up. x

• October 13, 2017 at 7:48 am

That’s a great way of looking at it. We are all a bit low now that we’re home but it’s understandable I suppose. My garden looks good too with all the spring blossoms. Slowly catching up.

5. October 11, 2017 at 4:07 pm

It’s beautiful. Looking forward to more pics.

• October 11, 2017 at 8:49 pm

Many thanks, the sunsets, the people, the location, the wedding, having my family with me – it was just so good 🙂

6. October 11, 2017 at 7:53 pm

You fed my thirst for sunset photos with unique and beautiful Fiji shots.
    Congrats on the wedding. Looking forward to hearing all the news about it.
    Safe trip back home.

• October 11, 2017 at 8:53 pm

Thanks Lucile, I appreciate your lovely comment on my sunset photos. I will hopefully have a post about the wedding one day this week but first I have to unpack and get sorted out after such a wonderful time away.

7. October 11, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Gorgeous! Excited to hear about the wedding.

8. October 11, 2017 at 9:50 pm

Glorious sunset pics Deb. I remember those Fijian sunsets clearly. Glad to hear the wedding was a success…can’t wait to see the pics and read about it. Welcome home. Lorelle 🙂

• October 11, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Thanks very much Lorelle, it’s so hard coming home after such a great trip. We’re so lucky to have been able to spend time with our 3 daughters and celebrate the wedding in such a beautiful place.

• October 11, 2017 at 10:09 pm

I know Deb. You’re on such a high there and then parting and returning is the hard part. You will just have to organise another gathering…. Christmas is soon approaching!! 😉

• October 12, 2017 at 8:29 am

Thank you for understanding. It’s harder because Melanie (The Wandering Darlings blogger) lives in UK so we don’t ever get to see her for that long or that often. Having said that we’re planning a trip over to see her next year 😊

• October 12, 2017 at 8:31 am

As a mother I totally get it. 💕
            Well that’s definitely something to look forward to. Enjoy the rest of the week. X

9. October 12, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Looks lovely Debbie.So relaxing. I love Fiji but it’s been years… Look forward to your posts about the wedding. feel for you, separating from your daughters… I would die, if i was so far from mine.Louise

• October 13, 2017 at 7:55 am

It’s so hard being away from them Louise but I just have to do it. We’re in constant contact but it’s just not the same sometimes. I really enjoyed the whole Fiji way.

10. October 13, 2017 at 12:14 am

Wow it sounds like you’ve had an amazing trip to celebrate your daughter’s wedding – precious moments to cherish! You’re photo’s of the Fijian sunset are wonderful and I look forward to seeing lots more of the celebrations x

• October 13, 2017 at 7:51 am

Thanks Wendy, I’m slowly catching up and trying to collect my thoughts of our wonderful trip.

• October 13, 2017 at 10:15 am

I’m sure you’ll be recalling lots of magical moments.. x

11. October 14, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Beautiful sunset from a beautiful location! I wasn’t aware that you participate in WW. I have just started few weeks ago. Juggling between Friday Skywatch or Wordless Wednesday! will see you around, Debbie!