Share Your World – 17 October 2017

Hello!

It’s time to enjoy this fun, easy and relatively quick post where I get to share my answers to four random questions that Cee poses on her blog each week.  I haven’t managed to join in for some time so it’s nice to be back!

Q: If you had to move to a country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

A: I would probably move to England to be nearer to one of my daughters. We don’t get to see her very often due to the distance between Australia and UK.

Q: What colour would you like your bedroom to be?

A: Something calming, soothing and a bit pretty – my current colour is nice but perhaps could do with a change up.  Don’t give me any ideas!

Q: What makes you Happy? Make a list of things in your life that bring you joy.

A:  I’m happy most of the time these days, it’s a nice feeling 🙂

In my happy place in Fiji

Happy Debbie

• my fun family
  • living where I live
  • being able to live the life that I have at the moment without too many major concerns
  • being healthy and fit
  • walking, running and cycling regularly
  • reading a good book or being read to by my audible app
  • sitting in the warm spring sunshine
  • flowers in our garden
  • blogging – always brings me joy
  • friends
  • planning holidays
  • not working anymore
  • the colour orange 🙂
  • not acting my age

Q: What inspired you or what did you appreciate this past week?  Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination

A: I have appreciated my family even more so than usual, as we all managed to meet up in Fiji for our youngest daughter’s wedding just a week or so ago.  It was a big ask with one coming from England to attend and the other from Australia.  We had a fantastic  time together celebrating the wedding and welcoming a new son-in-law to our family.  Fiji was amazing and the people inspired me everyday with their happy nature and huge welcoming smiles. You can read more about it here: Thoughts of a destination wedding from the Mother of the Bride

I read something recently that said marriage isn’t just for ‘you’ – it’s for the person you’re marrying so that you can love them, make them happy and live a good life together. I think this is very true.

Thanks again for visiting my world.  You can see all my past posts here: Share Your World

Feel free to join in with this fun challenge and remember I always love hearing from you if you’d like to leave me a comment.

Enjoy the week ahead everyone!

You can also follow Deb’s World here:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

shareyourworld

One thought on “Share Your World – 17 October 2017

1. October 17, 2017 at 8:28 pm

Lovely post Deb. You sound very content and in a good place. I can relate to so much on your ‘happy list’. Keep smiling my friend! xo 🙂

Liked by 2 people

• October 17, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Thanks Miriam, it’s a nice feeling 🙂

• October 18, 2017 at 6:14 am

Well said Miriam and I felt so relaxed reading the list which is a good thing as in half an hour I am off to the dentist 🙂

Liked by 2 people

• October 18, 2017 at 6:39 am

Oh dear! Hope the dentist made you happy although I suspect not! Glad my list was good relaxing before the event anyway 😊. Thanks for reading my post I always get a kick when people respond.

• October 18, 2017 at 1:21 pm

Root canal tomorrow 🙂 All part of the fun of being fulltime travellers is coming home to do all the health checks!! Dentists and technology are so brilliant now compared to when we were kids!!!

• October 18, 2017 at 9:02 am

Ooh, good luck in that dentists chair. Hope you’re home and feeling a bit happier now! 🙂

Liked by 2 people

• October 18, 2017 at 1:23 pm

I trend it though it does feel good getting it done. I do feel sorry for dentists as they aren’t the most loved professionals 🙂 A necessary evil, though one we tend to put off for just that bit longer!

Liked by 2 people

• October 18, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Oh I know all about it. I have to go back within six months for two crowns. I’ve already had the root canals. Ouch on the hip pocket.

Liked by 2 people

• October 18, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Ouch alright. Crown will have to happen next visit as can’t fit it in this time. Bad enough getting root canal let alone the crown. I was supposed to write dread it, not trend it 🙂

Liked by 2 people

2. October 18, 2017 at 2:58 am

Oh thank you so much for sharing this week. I enjoyed reading your answers. 😀

3. October 18, 2017 at 3:15 am

There’s always a fun read on your blog…your answers scream HAPPY

4. October 22, 2017 at 8:08 am

How fun to have a wedding in Fiji! My daughter is planning to have her wedding next year on a ranch in Texas. Seems to be all about the scenery! Thanks for sharing at The Blogger’s Pit Stop (and welcome to the crew)! Roseann from http://www.thisautoimmunelife.com

• October 22, 2017 at 8:17 am

Thanks for the welcome Roseann. Wow a Texas ranch sounds like an amazing wedding venue too, the scenery will be superb but very different to Fiji!! 😊

5. leannelc
    October 22, 2017 at 7:41 pm

I always enjoy posts that have a personal touch to them Deb – a little glimpse into the mind of the blogger! I also like them short and sweet like this one too. x

• October 22, 2017 at 9:21 pm

I’m with you on these points Leanne, short and sweet but a little personal = just right!

6. October 23, 2017 at 11:16 pm

This was a popular post, Debbie, so we will feature it on Friday.
    Kathleen

7. October 28, 2017 at 10:35 am

It sounds like you are pretty happy. I am happy to get to know you a bit better.