Wordless Wednesday: Summer at home

Debbie 🙂

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s connect:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Summer at home

1. www.retirementreflections.com
    January 10, 2018 at 3:48 pm

Great photos….and great job on being wordless. Well done!

2. January 10, 2018 at 10:18 pm

I use use some of that heat, Deb. Though it is a whopping 10 degrees Fahrenheit this morning here in Maine. A veritable heat wave here.

• January 11, 2018 at 2:11 pm

Wow, that’s warm after all your snow recently, I loved your photos of it around your house – amazing as I sit here in my shortest shorts and a singlet top after just being in the pool for an hour of doing aqua aerobics :

• January 11, 2018 at 9:24 pm

Ahhhh…how lovely your summer is, Deb. It was in the high 20’s yesterday and sunny and felt like a heat wave. It’s all relative, right?

Liked by 2 people

3. January 10, 2018 at 10:26 pm

Wow! I’ve heard all about the heat you guys are getting. My sister lives in Brisbane and she’s told me all about it. Plus, of course, it’s the reason why England lost the ashes (I’m not a fan of cricket, but that’s what I was told). Try and keep cool, Deb. ☃️

• January 11, 2018 at 2:09 pm

Thanks Hugh, I’m doing OK so far! Of course it’s why England lost the Ashes 🙂 Don’t believe anything you hear about the Aussie Flu either, we’re not to blame!! So looking forward to meeting you in May 2018!!!

4. January 12, 2018 at 3:05 pm

We’ve had some crazy weather lately haven’t we?

• January 12, 2018 at 5:54 pm

We sure have Miriam, but it’s a bit cooler after a shower just went through here!

• January 12, 2018 at 7:51 pm

Same here. Much cooler.

5. February 2, 2018 at 11:26 am

Pretty, oh how I miss summer.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w