#5 ways to keep bouncing along

Bounce, bounce, bounce

As we start a new week I’d like to share a short, (and fun), video to inspire you to keep bouncing along.  It’s sometimes hard to get back up after a fall but we have to keep doing it if we are to move on.  Sure we can stay down for bit but getting back up is important.

Master the art of bouncing back.

Bouncing is a fun activity – you can bounce on a Pogo stick, you can bounce on an exercise ball, on a trampoline or inside one of these inflatable balls for a game of bubble soccer.

I was reminded how much fun bouncing was while watching these kids play at Tumbafest on the weekend.  I was very tempted to have a go but left it too late and missed my chance!!   Apparently it was very tiring and very hot inside the balls, but the shrieks of laughter as they bounced into each other were infectious.

#5 ways to continue bouncing along:

1. Bounce ideas off each other – talk to others, share your concerns, your delights and your dreams – you never know who will be there to help you
    2. If you’re knocked down, bounce back up again – it’s hard at times but what’s the alternative?
    3. Bounce your way through the week in whatever way you can –  smile, dance, walk, run, skip – put a bounce in your step and see if you notice any results.  You may just feel happier, inspire others, smile more and enjoy the activity of bouncing
    4. Have a laugh, don’t take life too seriously – life wasn’t meant to be deadly serious.  Watch kids as they play they often make me smile with their enthusiasm and sense of fun.  Don’t ever lose your sense of fun!
    5. Bounce with the ebbs and flows of life – sure it’s hard at times but try to take the good with the bad!

Whatever you do this week, enjoy yourself – It doesn’t matter how far you fall, what matters is how high you bounce back!!

Sending you Debbie Smiles wherever you are in the world 🙂

Deb xx

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

One thought on “#5 ways to keep bouncing along

1. Retirement Reflections
    February 26, 2018 at 12:36 pm

What a great message….and a very fun video! Thanks for sharing this!

2. February 26, 2018 at 3:24 pm

What a positive way to start my week Deb! Thank you for sharing at #overthemoon and I’m featuring you again!

• February 26, 2018 at 3:55 pm

Woohoo!! It was a quick thought I had to use the video and promote a positive message. Glad you liked it!

3. February 26, 2018 at 8:07 pm

My nephew just received a modern day pogo stick for his birthday last weekend!! Quite appropriate Deb. X

4. Jem
    February 26, 2018 at 11:01 pm

I love this! What a great way to start the week 😊

5. February 27, 2018 at 1:26 am

yes bouncing is essential to all lives; has the concept of bouncebackability made it down south yet? It was coined by a soccer manager Iain Dowie https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/bouncebackability I think it’s crucial to a happy existence. have a jolly and bouncy week!

6. February 27, 2018 at 7:51 am

Well that looks like fun. I want to try the ones in which you can roll down a hill. Your entire body is on the inside.

• February 27, 2018 at 7:56 am

Yes that would be great fun! We really must continue to do these things as we get older but fear of getting hurt often stops us. Thanks for bouncing along with me!

7. josypheen
    February 27, 2018 at 9:05 am

What a sweet post. I love a good bounce!

8. February 27, 2018 at 6:31 pm

This definitely made me smile Deb. What a great message delivered perfectly through the Tumbafest and your wise words. 😊 P.S Nothing beats a good jump on a jumping pillow (but that’s just the big kid in me coming out!)

• February 27, 2018 at 6:53 pm

Thanks for your lovely words Miriam. I had fun and yes it’s the big kid in all of us that we shouldn’t stifle 🙂

9. February 28, 2018 at 11:08 am

What a fun post with the concept of bouncing! Life is all about bouncing, isn’t it? Ha!

• February 28, 2018 at 4:25 pm

Yes it is Linda! We need to be resilient so we can bounce back. Glad to have you bouncing along with me this week 😊

10. February 28, 2018 at 1:02 pm

I honestly never thought about it, but the physical act of bouncing is fun! And your five ways of bouncing through life fit perfectly with my focus this year to go with the flow. Thanks for the smile and the good advice!

• February 28, 2018 at 4:24 pm

My pleasure Christie! Glad to hear it resonated with you and your focus this year. It’s not often I dish out advice!!

11. February 28, 2018 at 1:07 pm

Such a positive and wise message, Deb! Thanks for sharing the fun video. Where I live some companies rent out bouncing castles for birthday parties.

• February 28, 2018 at 4:22 pm

Thanks Natalie, I enjoyed the thought of everyone bouncing through their week 😊 they are becoming quite popular everywhere and trampolines too.

12. leannelc
    March 1, 2018 at 1:17 am

Bouncing is about reslience to me Deb – when I got really down a few years ago, my husband said I’d lost my resilience – that ability to bounce back from the knocks of life. It was so good when I found I’d re-discovered it again. Bouncing makes life a lot happier! Thanks for linking up with us at #MLSTL – I’ve shared this on my SM. x

• March 1, 2018 at 3:04 pm

I’m glad you could see the word resilience in my post Leanne. That’s exactly what I was trying to get at. It’s hard to regain once it’s lost but I’m glad you found your bounce again. Love this linkup 😊

13. Amy
    March 1, 2018 at 1:51 am

Such a fun post! So true!

14. March 1, 2018 at 2:17 am

Sometimes it is hard to bounce back but as I always say “every day on this side of the ground is a good day”. And nothing lasts forever be it good or bad. I got those ball things for the grandkids last Christmas and they love them.

• March 1, 2018 at 3:02 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with you, we need to remember how lucky we are at times!! I’d love one of the balls 😊

15. March 1, 2018 at 3:06 am

What a fun little pick me up this morning! Thanks for sharing, and I will share this.

• March 1, 2018 at 3:01 pm

Thanks very much Michele, it was fun to write too 😊

16. March 1, 2018 at 2:44 pm

Super cool. I love it. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. #MLSTL

17. March 19, 2018 at 11:01 pm

Oh this is wonderful. What a lovely, positive, BOUNCY post. I think we should be encouraging everyone to get bouncing!

18. March 19, 2018 at 11:05 pm

Bouncing is so fun! Jumping on a trampoline, or even just bouncing on the balls of my feet feels delightfully playful. Thank you for the reminder!

19. March 20, 2018 at 7:09 am

Hahha fun post!! You should have had a go in the bouncing balls!! Love the sign off of Debbie smiles 😁

• March 20, 2018 at 8:34 am

Yes I should have had a go but I left it too late and they’d packed up! Glad you enjoyed the read and the Debbie smiles 🙂

20. April 3, 2018 at 1:01 am

A message of positivity. Thank you for sharing at the Blogging Grandmothers Link Party. I have socialized. #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty

• April 3, 2018 at 6:17 pm

many thanks Clarissa, it was my first time sharing at the link party so I’m thrilled to bits 🙂

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w