Bounce, bounce, bounce
As we start a new week I’d like to share a short, (and fun), video to inspire you to keep bouncing along. It’s sometimes hard to get back up after a fall but we have to keep doing it if we are to move on. Sure we can stay down for bit but getting back up is important.
Master the art of bouncing back.
Bouncing is a fun activity – you can bounce on a Pogo stick, you can bounce on an exercise ball, on a trampoline or inside one of these inflatable balls for a game of bubble soccer.
I was reminded how much fun bouncing was while watching these kids play at Tumbafest on the weekend. I was very tempted to have a go but left it too late and missed my chance!! Apparently it was very tiring and very hot inside the balls, but the shrieks of laughter as they bounced into each other were infectious.
#5 ways to continue bouncing along:
- Bounce ideas off each other – talk to others, share your concerns, your delights and your dreams – you never know who will be there to help you
- If you’re knocked down, bounce back up again – it’s hard at times but what’s the alternative?
- Bounce your way through the week in whatever way you can – smile, dance, walk, run, skip – put a bounce in your step and see if you notice any results. You may just feel happier, inspire others, smile more and enjoy the activity of bouncing
- Have a laugh, don’t take life too seriously – life wasn’t meant to be deadly serious. Watch kids as they play they often make me smile with their enthusiasm and sense of fun. Don’t ever lose your sense of fun!
- Bounce with the ebbs and flows of life – sure it’s hard at times but try to take the good with the bad!
Whatever you do this week, enjoy yourself – It doesn’t matter how far you fall, what matters is how high you bounce back!!
Sending you Debbie Smiles wherever you are in the world 🙂
You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!
Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates