Wordless Wednesday: Sisterly love

Wordless Wednesday 7/3/2018

sisters

Sisters – too cute!!

Sisterly love on her birthday

Sisterly love

Debbie 🙂

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s connect:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Sisterly love

1. March 7, 2018 at 12:36 pm

You two are adorable. I didn’t have a sister but I always wished I had. Fortunately, I now have two sisters-in-law.

• March 7, 2018 at 12:39 pm

Thank you we were pretty cute!! It’s my sister’s birthday tomorrow so I thought I’d share some old pics today. I’m getting better at the no words but it’s still a struggle!! I have a lovely sister in law too who is as close to me as a real sister. Thanks for your words 😊

2. March 7, 2018 at 2:23 pm

Is that Mel in the last pic, bottom right???

• March 7, 2018 at 2:26 pm

No that’s me!! Melanie is very much like me so I’m not surprised you think that!!
      This is my sister and I many years ago. It’s her birthday tomorrow so I thought I’d share some cute pics of us. 😊

• March 7, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Omg Deb, she’s the spitting image of you! I thought the photo looked a bit older than Mel’s era. Great shots, very cute. Xx

• March 7, 2018 at 2:31 pm

Yes I’m sure she thinks she’s very lucky to look so similar to me 😂 she’s grown into a beautiful young woman that’s for sure and I take only a little bit of credit for that. Thanks you’ve made my day!!

3. March 7, 2018 at 2:55 pm

Such a pair of cuties. Were you double trouble?? 😊

4. March 7, 2018 at 3:46 pm

So sweet. I don’t have a sister but some sister in laws that I’m very close too.

5. Retirement Reflections
    March 8, 2018 at 3:39 pm

OMG those pictures are adorable! Soooooo cute!!

• March 8, 2018 at 11:10 pm

Thank you, we haven’t changed a bit – well not much anyway 😊

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )