Wordless Wednesday: A cheeky self portrait with my friend Autumn

Wordless Wednesday

April 11, 2018

Self portrait in Autumn

Self portrait with my friend Autumn

Debbie xx

You can also find Deb’s World here:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

Contact me

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: A cheeky self portrait with my friend Autumn

1. April 11, 2018 at 1:57 pm

You are cheeky but we love you! BTW what is the name of that tree? I think we have it in Brisbane and it is the closest we can get to autumn colours.

• April 11, 2018 at 3:56 pm

Yes and I’m glad I’m loved!! The tree is a liquid amber and they are just glorious at this time of the year down here. Although at the moment it’s currently 29 degrees so it’s more like summer than autumn. We’re starting to cool down at nights though. I’m waiting for it to get cooler before I go for my run 🏃‍♀️

2. April 11, 2018 at 8:53 pm

Lovely selfie, Deb. It seems so strange to see autumn leaves as we approach spring here in the states. I am so glad we are coming out of winter and not going into it! But I do love autumn when it comes.

• April 11, 2018 at 9:19 pm

Thank you! It is always strange seeing the different seasons on the other side of the world. We’re heading to UK and Europe soon so will miss most of our winter. That’s the plan anyway 🌞

3. April 12, 2018 at 9:30 am

Great pic! Living in LA I miss seeing the autumn leaves. The downside of always sunny weather haha!

• April 12, 2018 at 8:24 pm

Yes that must be terrible!! I do like the four distinct seasons here though I must admit.

4. Retirement Reflections
    April 12, 2018 at 1:49 pm

I love autumn leaves….but I am glad that ours are at least six months away! Great photo!

• April 12, 2018 at 8:19 pm

I can imagine you being ready for spring over there Donna! Thanks for your comment 😊

5. Grammy Dee | Grammy's Grid
    April 30, 2018 at 4:58 pm

I see you! You’re having fall and I’m enjoying spring and eagerly waiting on summer. Shared x 4 ♥

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )