Wordless Wednesday: A very special bridge in Amsterdam

Wordless Wednesday

June 20, 2018

A very special bridge in Amsterdam

Lucile’s Bridge In Amsterdam

Lucile’s Bridge

Debbie xx

Check out Deb’s World on Instagram for photo updates of our latest travels. Https://instagram.com/debs__world

You can also find Deb’s World here:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

Contact me

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: A very special bridge in Amsterdam

1. June 20, 2018 at 9:26 am

Brilliant photo, Deb. I’ve greatly enjoyed following this trip!

• June 20, 2018 at 3:21 pm

Thanks Donna, you’re so great to have along 😊 hard to believe we’re half way through.

2. June 20, 2018 at 12:39 pm

Wow, that’s an interesting bridge… is it for cars or pedestrians?

• June 20, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Thanks for commenting, it’s for pedestrians and cyclists only. It’s so different!!

Liked by 2 people

3. June 20, 2018 at 1:57 pm

How unusual Deb! You are so clever at finding interesting photo studies xx

Liked by 2 people

• June 20, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Thanks Sue, it’s very unusual isn’t it? I loved seeing it in real life as I’d only ever seen it on my friend Lucile’s blog. I finally got to meet her in Amsterdam and just had to photograph (and share) the bridge.

• June 21, 2018 at 6:33 am

One of the extra delights for you Deb is to actually catch up with your blogging friends IRL – that is an added bonus for your trip. xx

4. June 21, 2018 at 3:53 am

Waaow its so bizzare and beautiful. Quite interesting it is!

5. June 22, 2018 at 8:05 pm

What a beautiful bridge Deb. I love interesting bridges but have never seen one as eye catching as this. Your photo is beautiful

• June 22, 2018 at 8:10 pm

Thanks Jennifer, I love it too and the best thing is it was introduced to me by a blogging friend on her blog, and now we’ve actually met in person and I’ve seen the bridge in real life 😊

6. Grammy Dee | Grammy's Grid
    June 25, 2018 at 12:22 am

WOW! What an awesome looking bridge!

• June 25, 2018 at 6:54 am

Isn’t it great?? Such vibrancy! Thanks for stopping by.

7. July 13, 2018 at 9:22 pm

That really is a special bridge! Great photo.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )