What’s up this little street? – Travel Tuesday in France

Tuesday is for Travel

What’s up this little street do you think?

It’s Travel Tuesday, and today we’re in Castres, France.

Castres

Castres

Castres was a beautiful city to visit on our penultimate day in France.  We have just one week left before starting our long trip home to Australia.  We are on the move tomorrow back to the UK and the odyssey starts to wind down.

Our wonderful friends who invited us to their French holiday house and threw in the Tour de France are worth their weight in gold, it’s been a fabulous few days sunning ourselves by the pool, walking in the forest and taking in the beautiful French countryside.

Where are you travelling to on this sunny Tuesday?

Feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment below. I always love hearing from you and try to answer all your comments 🙂

Deb xx

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!

Our Odyssey is slowly drawing to a close and soon we’ll be back home in the depths of winter.

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can contact me here

Annual Bloggers Bash Awards

Annual Bloggers Bash Awards

One thought on “What’s up this little street? – Travel Tuesday in France

1. July 25, 2018 at 3:13 am

Beautiful! I hope to get to France soon… within a year. After seven weeks of traveling and just one week of being back home, my plan is to enjoy our nest. I love being away but there’s no place like home.

• July 25, 2018 at 4:26 pm

Thanks for your comment 😊 we’ve had a great holiday but I’m not sure I’m ready to go home yet!! I hope you get to visit France soon it’s a beautiful place, especially in summer with friends.

2. July 25, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Deb you’ve just had the BEST holiday! I bet you can’t believe it’s almost over. Enjoy the last of the sunshine and all that relaxing – Australia is here waiting for your return! xx PS your guest post is up on my blog on Saturday – should be fun!!

• July 25, 2018 at 4:24 pm

You are so right Leanne it has been the BEST holiday ever 😊 I’m not sure I’m ready for minus five frosty mornings just yet! I can’t believe it’s nearly time for my guest post, that’s come around quickly!!

3. July 27, 2018 at 8:07 pm

I’ve loved following your Odyssey Deb. Enjoy the time you have left

• July 29, 2018 at 5:47 am

Thanks so much, it’s been great having everyone along with us and not getting miffed at me spamming with my photos!!

4. July 29, 2018 at 3:40 am

I really love your posts… short and sweet but really captures the moment of this quaint little town. Beautiful photo! I’m at this moment waiting out a thunder storm in Bologna and headed to find similarly cute small towns to this one tomorrow—only the Italian village equivalents!

• July 29, 2018 at 5:42 am

Thanks for your sweet comment, as I’m travelling it’s been hard to post regularly, so I’m doing what I can when I can 😊. Enjoy your travels.

5. August 10, 2018 at 6:37 pm

Very nice post!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )