Wordless Wednesday: Row, row, row your boat

Wordless Wednesday

August 15, 2018

Row, row, row your boat

Row boats in Windsor

Row boats in Windsor

Take me back to a time, just a few short weeks ago…..

I’ve been missing in action from the blogging world for the past few weeks, here’s a post that tells some of the story…I’m sure you understand why.

A sad end to our amazing odyssey

Debbie xx

Are you on Instagram? Check out Deb’s World here: Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!

TwitterInstagramPinterestG+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can contact me here

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Row, row, row your boat

1. August 15, 2018 at 9:58 am

Lovely picture! Your friends are here waiting when you feel ready.

• August 15, 2018 at 10:04 am

Thanks so much Janis! Your comment made me smile 🙂 I keep finding all these great shots I never got to use at the time, so will try to share them as I get around to it. I’m starting to feel like coming back to it, everyone is so supportive and I love the community we have for that reason. Thanks again for stopping by, it means a lot to me 🙂 xx

2. August 15, 2018 at 5:07 pm

We are all here for you Deb. Sending love and hugs 🙂

3. August 15, 2018 at 7:53 pm

Totally understand 🙂 lovely picture x

4. August 15, 2018 at 8:07 pm

Great photo. Hope time is helping to heal.

• August 15, 2018 at 8:10 pm

Thank you, we’re going ok so far but I’m still not at home yet so that will be a turning point I think.

5. August 16, 2018 at 2:46 am

Lovely photo. Stay strong. Looking forward to having you back here when you’re ready 🙂

• August 18, 2018 at 9:25 pm

Thanks Jo, it’s good to start feeling like joining in with life again 🙂

6. August 16, 2018 at 2:57 am

You must take care of yourself! I read your story and I’m very sorry for your loss. Hugs!

7. August 16, 2018 at 11:06 am

Glad to see you back, Debbie. You have been greatly missed!

8. Dee | Grammy's Grid
    August 26, 2018 at 10:38 pm

I’m just getting caught up, been away for several weeks. Love the boats pic 🙂

• August 27, 2018 at 10:28 am

Thank you! Hope you enjoyed your break 🙂 Welcome back.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )