Wordless Wednesday: Goodbyes are hard

Wordless Wednesday

August 22, 2018

Goodbyes are hard

Goodbyes are hard

Debbie xx

Are you on Instagram? Check out Deb’s World here: Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!

TwitterInstagramPinterestG+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can contact me here

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Goodbyes are hard

1. August 22, 2018 at 8:22 am

Goodbyes are hard. Thank you for sharing this!

• August 22, 2018 at 6:52 pm

Thanks for understanding Donna, it never gets any easier either.

2. August 22, 2018 at 9:15 am

I know Deb and thinking of you all xx

• August 22, 2018 at 6:52 pm

Thanks Sue, I had this one planned for a few weeks ago and then we saw her out here for the funeral and then we had to say goodbye again, so it’s been a bit hard.

3. August 22, 2018 at 11:40 am

no denying she is your daughter……. ❤ It is hard for them to be far away!

• August 22, 2018 at 6:50 pm

Ahhh thanks Jodi, it has been commented on before that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree 🙂 It’s hard after spending so much time with them and now we’re back home and she’s a long way away again.

4. August 22, 2018 at 6:04 pm

Always so tough.

5. August 23, 2018 at 5:48 am

Sending hugs to your grieving heart. Xo

• August 23, 2018 at 8:03 am

Thanks so much Sue, it’s always hard to say goodbye to her as we never know when we’ll see her next. It was lovely of her to come over for the funeral and I must remember all the fun we had when we stayed with them in UK recently. Hoping all is well with you and your mum xx

• August 23, 2018 at 1:08 pm

I can only imagine how hard it would be to say goodbye. Just being away from my daughter for these weeks tugs at my heart. Mom is coming along well and I think she is going to talk about this unexpected health adventure in her next guest post. I think it will be helpful for her.

• August 23, 2018 at 1:10 pm

That’s great to hear about Shirley’s improvement Sue. I think it’s helpful to talk about these things too, if only for yourself.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )