How does Friday feel to you?

Friday feels……

I posted this photo to Instagram and Facebook earlier in the week and thought I’d share it on my blog too, just because it’s Friday….

How are you feeling today?

A walk in Umbagong District Park in Canberra

A walk in Umbagong District Park

A walk in the park reminds me that life is never just a straight line but full of curves and interesting sights along the way.

Life isn’t all black and white either, it’s sometimes multi-coloured, sometimes there are shadows and sometimes it takes us by surprise with its complexities.

Friday feels….just because!

Do you have any thoughts to add? Feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from you 🙂

Deb xx

Are you on Instagram? Check out Deb’s World here: Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!

TwitterInstagramPinterestG+Facebook,  Flipboard, Bloglovin and Mix

You can contact me here

One thought on “How does Friday feel to you?

1. September 7, 2018 at 4:43 pm

Hi Deb, I wonder where that path will take us? I’m feeling relaxed this Friday afternoon although it is cool on the Gold Coast. Have a lovely weekend and can’t wait to hear about the new arrival. xx

• September 7, 2018 at 6:31 pm

Hi Sue, I’m happy to hear you’re feeling relaxed this afternoon on the Gold Coast. It’s been a lovely day here in Canberra as we await Spud’s arrival. Enjoy your weekend xx

2. rachaelstray
    September 8, 2018 at 12:20 am

I feel nervous as I’m taking on my first ever half marathon on Sunday. The weather has turned and it’s a bit miserable too.

Rachael | https://rachaelstray.com/

Liked by 2 people

• September 8, 2018 at 8:39 am

I’ve been following your progress! I wish you well for Sunday, just run your own race.

• rachaelstray
        September 8, 2018 at 6:06 pm

Thanks Debbie. My mantra is slow and steady!

3. September 8, 2018 at 4:21 am

Life is pretty darn good right now. I love how the walkway disappears around the bend. I wonder what’s there?

• September 8, 2018 at 8:42 am

That’s great to hear Janis! The curve of the walkway really appealed to me…leading us on. Enjoy the weekend 😊

4. September 8, 2018 at 6:57 am

Hi, Deb – Awesome photo! Since I’ve retired, Fridays no longer have the same connotation. But Fall is here, school is in, most tourists are gone, so Fridays are now a little less crowded them they have been!

• September 8, 2018 at 8:44 am

Thanks Donna! I know exactly what you mean about Fridays no longer having the same meaning as they once did. Enjoy the quieter days as school is in and tourists numbers have decreased. We’re heading into spring so everything is slowly coming alive, which I love!!!

5. September 8, 2018 at 10:06 am

I didn’t manage to get my groceries through the week, so yesterday (Friday), I was aware I was going to have to tackle the weekend crowds in the supermarket. One of the delights of being retired – groceries can be purchased during the quieter week days. We still have our Finger Food Friday’s – a remnant from our working days. Yesterday it was a pork sausage in toasted Turkish bread with coleslaw.

• September 10, 2018 at 9:17 am

That sounds like fun, Finger Food Friday – I might copy that one! I agree and I love shopping in quiet times these days. Great to have your thoughts 🙂

• September 10, 2018 at 9:47 am

Finger food Friday is now my favourite day for entertaining guests. It’s stress free – no table setting, no fancy dishes, very casual. It’s usually something associated with takeaway – but homemade. Fish and chips, pizza, burgers, tacos, or sometimes just a fruit and cheese board, or an antpasto board. Sangria with it the summer, and mulled wine around an outside fire pit in the winter.

6. September 9, 2018 at 12:32 am

It’s strange, but I still get that Friday feeling even though I retired in 2012. The whole weekend awaits, yet every day for me is now like a weekend.
    I became a great Uncle on Thursday this week, so yesterday (Friday) was spent cuddling the new arrival.
    I was born on a Friday, so maybe that’s why it’s my favourite day of the week.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Debbie.

• September 9, 2018 at 8:46 pm

Congrats Hugh, we’re still waiting for our little bundle of joy to arrive!!
      I agree that every day is like a weekend in many ways but yes Friday still has a good feeling 😊

7. September 11, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Lovely. For me working freelance from home Fridays feel like any other day UNTIL the boys get home and then it feels like the weekend (especially if we go away somewhere). Hope you’re well. Has Bub arrived? xx

• September 12, 2018 at 9:29 pm

Thanks Miriam, it’s a different vibe now on a Friday when you’re not working anymore, but it’s still Friday if you know what I mean.
      Bub arrived safely yesterday and all are going well. She’s the cutest little baby girl and we’re all in love with her already. Xx

• September 12, 2018 at 10:12 pm

Aww, that’s absolutely wonderful Deb. Congratulations to you all. xx 💕

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )