In the pink for Sunday Stills

Sunday Stills – In the Pink

Over the past few months I have really missed the Weekly Photo Challenges (WPC).  These were run by WordPress, and were a fabulous way for bloggers to share their photos and express their creativity.  So I was very happy to find Terri’s Sunday Stills Photo Challenges a few months ago.  I’ve  finally managed to link up this week with the theme of Pink!

Terri is a great blogger, and author, and she started the Sunday Stills Photo Challenge after the WPC ended.  As she says in her post:

Sunday Stills is a photography challenge with a weekly theme (similar to the now-defunct WPC). Each week I post the theme with images of my own interpretation. Any blogger is welcome who would like to participate and interpret the challenge with their photos.

I love colour, so I went through my photo library to find these examples of pink!

Delicate pinks in Amsterdam

Delicate pinks in Amsterdam

Carpet of Magnolia petals

A carpet of pink magnolia petals

Baby bloomers - not so pink

Baby bloomers – with a touch of pink for my new baby granddaughter

Lava tunnel Raufarhólshellir

Pink rocks in the Lava tunnels in Iceland

In the pink in Iceland

Me – in the pink in Iceland

I’ve enjoyed sharing these ‘in the pink’ moments and I just LOVE this quote from Audrey Hepburn:

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Do you believe in PINK too???

Feel free to leave a comment below. I always love hearing from you!

Deb xx

Are you on Instagram? Check out Deb’s World here: Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!

TwitterInstagramPinterestG+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can contact me here

One thought on “In the pink for Sunday Stills

1. October 7, 2018 at 8:48 pm

I love that quote from such an inspirational woman…I believe in PINK too Deb. Have a great week ahead. Xx

• October 7, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Thanks Lorelle, it’s a great quote isn’t it? Great to hear you believe too 🙂 Have a fab week ahead x

2. October 7, 2018 at 10:32 pm

Beautiful pink shots.

Liked by 2 people

• October 7, 2018 at 10:33 pm

Thanks Desley, lovely to hear from you! Hope all is well with you 🙂

• October 7, 2018 at 10:34 pm

All is well thanks Deb. Lots going on, keeping me busy. Hope you’re well too!

3. October 8, 2018 at 2:41 am

💕💕💕

4. October 8, 2018 at 6:30 am

Inspired by you, today I bought a new winter coat, almost pink. 😉
    Your post is fun, and photos are wonderful.

Liked by 2 people

• October 11, 2018 at 8:29 pm

That’s fab news, so happy I could inspire you 🙂 Thanks for letting me know and for your supportive comments on my post, I always love hearing from you as I value your opinion x

5. October 8, 2018 at 8:46 am

Positively PINK, Deb! This was fun and your images are fab!! I love the one of you in Iceland in your pink coat so joyously greeting the falls! Love the Hepburn quote too! I shared this (as I do all Sunday Stills posts) on my Facebook page (Second Wind Leisure Perspectives), Twitter and Mix. I need to make a Mix sharing button so thanks for reminding me 🙂 Hope to see you more often…I think you will like October’s themes https://secondwindleisure.com/photography/sunday-stills-photo-challenge/

• October 8, 2018 at 9:15 am

Thanks Terri, I’ve been trying to remember to join in for ages! I love the Iceland one too, it was an awesome moment being there and my pink coat was very much needed 🙂 Thanks for sharing and I’ll be sharing too. I look forward to linking up from now on. I’m not sure Mix is doing anything for my blog stats but I’m there and that’s a start I suppose. Enjoy the week ahead 🙂

6. October 8, 2018 at 10:25 am

Awesome interpretations of pink, Debbie. I especially LOVE the Baby Bloomers! Glad you found this challenge. Terri is fantastic!

• October 8, 2018 at 10:20 pm

Thanks Donna, it was fun getting my pink on. I have been trying to get involved for ages and am so pleased to have finally done it! I love Terri’s blog too. In regards to the bloomers, I was aware that my daughter didn’t want anything really pink or too girly for Emilia so I think I did well with the soft blue ones with touches of pink, that I found❤️!! I love them too 😊

7. October 8, 2018 at 10:36 pm

The bloomers!! Adorable. Great pictures x

• October 8, 2018 at 11:27 pm

Many thanks, I thought the bloomers were so cute too when I saw them, I just had to buy them 😊

8. rachaelstray
    October 11, 2018 at 10:01 pm

Great quote and selection of pictures. I really like those baby bloomers!

• October 12, 2018 at 8:52 am

I think the bloomers are my fave too, so so cute 😊 thanks for stopping by Rachael

9. October 12, 2018 at 1:22 am

Gorgeous photos, and such a variety of pink! I love all the thoughts behind this post. Great entry!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )