Status

Debbie Harris

A random question for Siri

doing nothing!

Thanks Siri, I thought it was an interesting question too!

Do you ask Siri random questions too?

Have a good day whatever you decide to do.

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons below:

TwitterInstagramPinterest, G+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

One thought on “Relaxing, doing nothing

1. January 2, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Haha, I’m doing a bit of that too. Good ole Siri 😀

• January 2, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I’m glad I’m not the only one Miriam! It just feels a bit unreal 🙂 I’m trying hard to embrace it though without feeling too lazy and indulgent.

• January 2, 2019 at 5:24 pm

I know what you mean. I just spoke to my sister about this very thing. She said “just treat it like you’re on holidays.” 😉

2. January 2, 2019 at 8:28 pm

It’s a great feeling though isn’t it? Even if it does make you feel a bit guilty!

3. January 2, 2019 at 9:00 pm

Yes, it is okay! I’ve been practicing and the world is still spinning on its axis!

• January 2, 2019 at 9:06 pm

So glad to hear that Molly 😂 thank you for giving me the ok!! I feel much better now!!

4. January 2, 2019 at 9:23 pm

If I were Siri, I’d have said: “go for it, Debbie, because it helps recharge the batteries that makes life so interesting.”

• January 2, 2019 at 9:25 pm

That’s a much better response than Siri’s thanks Hugh!! It is a lovely feeling and yes we need to recharge the batteries from time to time. Happy new year to you 🥳

5. January 3, 2019 at 2:09 am

If Siri hasn’t responded to you by now, allow me to say “go ahead and enjoy”! Happy New Year!

6. January 3, 2019 at 6:22 am

It’s always good to do a little bit of nothing. We seem to specialise in ‘doing nothing’ some days, it’s great. Happy New Year by the way Deb, have a great 2019.

• January 5, 2019 at 9:15 pm

I’m becoming an expert at doing nothing, with all this heat we’re having 🙂

• January 5, 2019 at 10:51 pm

Heat? Heat? It’s absolutely freezing hat and scarf weather here.

7. January 3, 2019 at 10:56 am

Too funny, Deb. I just asked Siri the same thing. She gave me the exact same answer. You’d think that she would mix things up a bit!! 🙂

• January 5, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Haha, she definitely should mix it up a bit given you’re in Canada and I’m in Aus!!

8. Nancy
    January 4, 2019 at 3:00 am

Love it! LOL
    Siri has interesting responses at times!

9. Dee | Grammy's Grid
    January 12, 2019 at 8:14 am

I love asking Siri questions that are not normal 🙂

• January 12, 2019 at 9:06 am

Me too although I don’t do it that often, it can be fun!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )