Wordless Wednesday: Beach Holidays

Wordless Wednesday January 9, 2019

Beach holiday in a beautiful part of the world - Jervis Bay

Beach holidays are the best!

Because every Wednesday deserves to have its own story 🙂

I’d love to hear from you.

Debbie xx

***************************

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.

TwitterInstagramPinterest, G+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

Wordless Wednesday banner for my blog

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Beach Holidays

1. January 9, 2019 at 12:56 pm

It is -16C here right now. I could use some of your warm, beach weather!

• January 9, 2019 at 3:20 pm

Yes I think you could do with some extra warmth Donna!! I’ll take the beach over -16 temps any day 🌞

2. Nancy
    January 9, 2019 at 2:32 pm

Look at the color of that water and how the hue changes with the depth…just beautiful!

• January 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm

Yes it didn’t need any help to look better Nancy, just perfect!! Thanks 😊

3. January 9, 2019 at 8:48 pm

It’s 3 degrees Celsius here today, so that beach looks particularly inviting!

• January 10, 2019 at 10:49 am

I can imagine it looks inviting to you Debs!! I thought I’d try to warm all the northern hemisphere people up with some of our lovely, heatwave days. Stay warm 🙂

4. January 9, 2019 at 10:39 pm

That beach looks lovely, could do with a day there. Sunny here but very cold and windy today.

• January 10, 2019 at 10:46 am

It’s the most fabulous stretch of coastline and we always love going there. They made an ad a bit further around the coast, about it having the whitest sand in the world and how it squeaked when you walked on it and now hordes of people flock there. The local community is up in arms about the over crowding and busyness of the place!! Thanks for your visit and I hope I’ve warmed you up a little by soaking in the image 🙂

5. January 10, 2019 at 10:13 pm

was in Australia years ago and TOTALLY jealous of your beaches.

6. Jo
    January 11, 2019 at 9:59 am

I read an article the other day by the travel writer Ben Groundwater – a list of things you never hear Australians say when on holidays. “I wish we had beaches as great as these” was one of them – we sure do have the best beaches in the world.

• January 12, 2019 at 9:43 pm

I know what you mean Jo, we most certainly do have the best beaches int he world!

7. January 11, 2019 at 12:11 pm

I may be seeing this on a Thursday, but it’s just what I needed as temperatures outside drop below 0°F. I can almost feel the warm sun and the comfortable beach breeze!

8. January 11, 2019 at 4:59 pm

Beautiful sunny days 🙂
    For me here still snowing…

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )